Reviews for Remains of yesterday
ggtherescuer chapter 18 . 2/1
SO LONG! I'm reading rest later! DAMN!
Mudkips-cuteuselessannoying chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
The plural for a tooth is teeth, not teethes. Don't worry about me, just a grammar nazi passing through.
Quill and Blade chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
I can't be bothered login in, but I HAD to say this. The following line completely cracked me up:

"For all she knew the man was most likely enjoying the night with a beautiful blonde or brunette, or both, her imagination supplied helpfully"

*snerk* oh, if only she knew...XD

Good story so far. I like the characterization, and I'm wondering who would give the order Mustang is referring to.
Hellotoday chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
I love this!
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Colonel Maybourne... SG1?

Also very glad you didn't kill Hughes!

Does Ed have any other aspects of Leopard, other than his, her, enhanced senses?
ChiChiChico chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
i totally agree. Killing off Hughes was such a waste! i was soooo angry when i saw it! i was like, "what the heck! he was the funniest character IN this show! Uggh!" So thank you, for bringing him back! i totally needed this!
kateydidnt chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
LOL and the NID invades Amestris
Karasu00 chapter 26 . 8/12/2010
Just found and read the whole story and loved it. Please Continue with the sequels you mentioned at the end sometime in the future, I'd love to see where you see this AU going.
MissDreamy chapter 26 . 2/11/2010
Wonderful story!

Too bad you don't continue it, Im really curious about what will happen!

What did you do to Al? :[

Where is Maes?
Evike chapter 25 . 1/8/2010
I would just like to take a moment to detail my intense dislike for King Bradley. I might even go so far as to call it hate.

...On to the next chapter...

evike.
Evike chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
yay! I got it right. Too late to be posted, but I always wait until fics are completed... Anyway... *continues reading*
Evike chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
Is Maes perhaps a wolf of some sort? From his reactions to the forrest, he seems nocturnal, and he also seems like a hunter. The guards were guessing between cat and dog, but I think that Maes' personality fits dog better than cat, but his actions definitely suggest a lack of domesticity. Yeah, my final answer is a wolf or maybe a fox... something like that.
DarkeFlame chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
hey, Paralelsky, do you happen to watch stargate SG1? just because there's an evil dude named and ranked colonel Maybourne in that too. it just struck me as odd to see that name in this context. carry on with your writing. but i'm also doing an ed-chimera fic, where he turns into a girl. i swear i'm not copying you, or anyone else, it just seems to be a popular idea. if so, any tips? if not oh well. and i like your story so far. very good, and not many mistakes considering all of the bad grammar on this site that i've seen. sorry i just happen to spot things like that, and i'm an avid reader. love the story. bye!
Wickedwitch96 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Gah! I have no clue whats going on...but its good work -
Geu23 chapter 26 . 8/6/2009
I absolutely loved the whole thing! I love it to the extremes! Like from the sun to pluto a millions times back and forth! I absolutely loved it! I hope to see the sequels soon!

It was a very interesting plot and such! WooHoo Im rootin for you! Best of luck with the sequels!

!WainGuy?