Reviews for To Trod a Path that Few Have Trod
SweeneyToddRules chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
your doing great dont worry you will get more veiwers im doing utterly horrible right now you are a talented author and i hope you do finish this story
Sadie Bautista chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
just wanted to say that although I don't review as much as I should on FanFiction, yours is one of the few Sweeney Todd stories I am very eager to read more. So i just wanted to show my appreciation for your creativity and I hope you choose to continue this very interesting and creative idea/story :)
Mafsarhet chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
I just found this and I'd like you to continue and not just abandon a story, no matter what! But you've had a lot of reviews and this looks great from what I've read so far.

Thank goodness a Lucy story...

Please update!
kagomehater4ever chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
I'm reading! Please continue!
Imaginarian chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
I have been reading... but I must admit, I rarely review on more than one or two chapters. I'll make sure to do so if you continue- and I hope you do, because this really is a great story. It's a lot more realistic that some of the other stories out there in this fandom... I'd recommend A Barber and His Wife, by Erev Lace, if you haven't read that one. Anyway, great work, thanks for the first eight chapters chapters- they were great.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Well, I just read it for the first time today... but if you're not going to continue...
Lamia of the Dark chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
This story just keeps getting weirder...
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I'm sorry, I think you meant that to be serious, but I lol'd :D
Imaginarian chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
This is great- in character, not swimming in grammatical errors, not yet another Lovett/Todd- what more could I want? Please do update in the generally soon future, because this story is really good.
Martin Baker chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
The is one of the best fics I've read on this site! Well done! I await the next chapter eagerly. Nice character descriptions, and a good job keeping them all in character. That takes tallent especially in an aU fic.
unamuerte chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
WHat! You simply CAN'T leave it on such a CLIFFHANGER! Naughty, naughty! You HAVE to update soon!
Ash chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
I adore this story. There's no other way to put it. I love your writing and I cannot find a single flaw. I do hope that there can be happiness for Sweeney and Lucy (she was always my favorite character) but whatever turn your story takes, I will enjoy reading it.
valueofdeception chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
yeah sweeney gonna kil him!

interesting story, please update soon.
unamuerte chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
I have no words for how much I adore this fic. What a shame you didn't finish it.
Logan chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
Very good ch up date soon!