Reviews for Paralyzed
twihard1dlover chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
AMAZZZIIINGG! I mean crazy good it made me cry
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
nice name STUPID TECHNOLOGY was very creative
MagicInTheMusic chapter 20 . 6/16/2011
Omg i loved this story, I loved everything about it. You made the characters true to SM and did everything perfectly. This is the best thing I have read on Fanfiction yet! Oh how I hope you continue to write, I mean you are amazing! I especially loved the ending, about how she healed herself! You are amazing, and have a talent for writing!

Keep it up!
KissMeI'mScottish chapter 23 . 5/9/2011
Love this story- it has a great moral. Youre an exellent writer :)
Marianka chapter 20 . 9/16/2009
I like it.:)
Brandi chapter 20 . 5/8/2009
That was one of the best stories i have ever read. Keep up the good work!
InTheBreezeOnAnAutumnEve chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
WAH! I am sneaking this before I go to school and I have to leave now! But I'll be back in the afternoon!
Keira Sawyer chapter 23 . 2/28/2009
good story. edward was very devoted.
JennyDoe chapter 20 . 2/24/2009
This story is amazing! Definitely one of my favorite fanfictions to ever read :D
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
so everything is paralyzed from the neck down... that is sad and really suckish... Great 1st chapter!
Ratava100d chapter 20 . 2/2/2009
that was such a good story.

i read it all in one go.

im glad bella healed that girl.

you put everything into good detail and explained it really well.
JeNeParlentPasVraimentFrancais chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
my friend mara told me to read your story. I was skeptic. I read your all-human (although it WAS good for an all-human) and I thought if it's another all-human...So i pulled it up and I started reading. And reading. And reading. And then i was crying. And sobbing. And the people at Starbicks were giving me weird looks. But I didn't care.

I came to school the next day. Mara was like so? I couldn't speak. I was too emotionaly traumatized, too shocke and amazed. I have not actually worn colered clothing since. I am mourning for Bella becoming parylyzed.

My friend Ally was like "why are you wearing all black?" I showed her your story, and said "I'm mouring Bella becoming parylyzed." We now are the leaders of the Goth Chick Club. All because of your story.

I think any story that can do that to me is surely well written.

I will go paint my toenails black now. Bye.

Chibi-nightfury chapter 20 . 11/28/2008
Your story as incredible I think that you had all of the characters nailed down perfectly. Your story was really touching it actually made me cry and that takes an awesome story. I just want to say I LOVED this story I hope you write more!
PandylBas chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
hm i just confused myself immensely, i thought she was parazlyzed from the waist down not the neck down.

hm must of not been reading as closely as i thought i was.

But it just got more interesting.
twilightgurl1213 chapter 16 . 11/16/2008
Hi, I know you already finished writing this story but I just had to say this. If Bella had been changed into a vampire, wouldn't she have to hunt? Just wondering...