Reviews for Love in an Elevator
aTurtleSaysMurdledurp chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
It wasn't horrible at all! It was quite good, actually.
Luzitania chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Veyr cute. Thanks.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
horrid? HORRID? THAT WAS FECKIN' AMAZING! IM SO DOWNLOADING THAT SONG WHEN I GET HOME LOL

belle x
Kyrie Colors chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
You did well for a first time. Don't be so self conscious! :)
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
lol wish I had been stuck in there too ;)

cuteness
erisedvision139 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I loved this. SMUT SMUT SMUT. I was also somewhat amused by the fact that smut instantly gets more reviews.

We're all bad people really, but you won't be going to hell!
dirtydarella chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Ooh, this was really good. I love stories where the boys are stuck together in small spaces. ;)

Wonderfully written!
hiddenyaoilover527 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
*grins* Hehehe I suddenly like aerosmith a LOT more now... *hides his nosebleed with a tissue*
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I love Elevator fics!Yours is really good!
harrysgurl22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Don't beat yourself up, I thought it was hot. I think we could all use some love in an elevator!
NenupharDuMal chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
hello

it's the first time that I read an english fiction. Oh yes, I'm living in Belgium so I speak and write in French

but I have liked your fiction. It's not such horrible that you think. I can even add that it's a very good story

so see you soon maybe

carmenina

XD
Not All Tears Are An Evil chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
LOVED IT!

and i like your choice on draco's music and movie interest! seems totally like him!
SpiceChaiPrincessOfDoom chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
well, it wasn't the best smut i've ever read, but for your first time it was definately pretty good!
HalfBludPr1ncess chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I usually don't review but I make an exception for smut writer virgins because if I ever wrote something like that, I would need all the affirmation I could get. So, good job!
Hopeless Devotion chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was actually really good. It was funny. They got stuck there for 2 hrs. lol well, keep writing u did a rlly good job.