Reviews for Darkest Desires
i love moony stories this was good thank you :)
yaoichallenge21 chapter 10 . 7/26
I love this, its angsty, emotional, and some what romantic, but more towards the end, start out pure lust to be honest, but thats kool. I enjoyed it and loved how u turned Remus and Mooney into one individual personality and being after they bonded. I liked it. Great story i really enjoyed it. XD
dalekmakingtea chapter 10 . 7/23
I LOVE MOONY! Great story!
Jinx craft chapter 10 . 4/21
You have just told a better love story in ten chapters then the entire Twilight series.
Bloomrini chapter 10 . 3/7
Till now, Remus had been my favourite
But after reading this, Moony has become my new favourite :D :D
Lita Snow chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
*squeals* Absolutely fantastic, I loved it!
FWHG-RLHG-DMHG chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
I love how you combined Moony and Remus' features making him so much more handsome in my imagination. Thank you for this.

- Air
Coral potion chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Hi not signed in but you can find me.
That brought a tear to my eye! Very well written, my friend you have a gift!

Loved it! Thank you!
kittylover93 chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Oh my gosh this was the most amazing moony story i have read. i was looking for something like this for weeks. scrolling through page after page looking for something like this. I found your other moony story and you said that you wrote others so i went to your page and found this and i swear it was everything i was hoping for and MUCH MUCH more. you are an awesome writer and i wish i could put you at the top of my favorites list because that is where you belong.
Blood Everlasting chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
I literally swooned, sighing like a school girl in love, as I read the last sentence. This story was so well written and beautifully done. I envy your talent and thank you for sharing it with us, your readers. It's honestly rare to find an author I enjoy so much. The plot flowed, the emotions reached through the screen, and the continuity was perfect. This has made my entire day. I'll probably spend the whole day grinning and giggling, much to the delight of my kids.

Thanks again for such a great story!

Sincerely yours,
Blood Everlasting
Joyeaux5-10 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
OMG I love this story!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
LOL "SILENCING CHARMS" how perfect!
MaggieMcCartney chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Ahhhh this is great! Thanks so much for writing it! :)
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
A very... interesting story. I am not one for stories with any type of mistress or what not, but I kept reading, and I'm glad I did. It was a well written plot, even if there were aspects of it I did not like.
SereniteRose chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
I just love this story. I love this pairing as well, your also a great writer, one of my favorite stories is Filthy Little Mudblood. It's really good, Hermione is my favorite characters in Harry Potter series, i hate ginny weasly and Ron Weasley. Those characters just suck. Keep writing these awesome stories Ihope to read more of your work.