Reviews for Darkest Desires
About 1/3 of the way through the second chapter and the nightcore version of the song flesh came on on pandora "Push up to my body Sink your teeth into my Flesh Get undressed Taste the flesh Bite into me harder Sink your teeth into my Flesh" like I understand this is the perfect song for hermione to Moony but like can you nOT RIgHT NoW?!
Sampdoria chapter 10 . 7/19
Yup still loves this story:-))
CJRed chapter 10 . 5/29
Great story. Moony was sexy! Thanks for sharing. This is the first Remius/ Hermione story I've read and I really enjoyed it!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 10 . 5/20
I was riveted by this story! I wanted to comment on every chapter but was too enthralled! I had to keep reading! I dont typically like stories with infidelity, this was the exception. While i wish Tonks and Remus had just been dating instead of married (since other parts of canon had been changed) i can see why you went that way. Your writing was vivid and i loved the foreshadowing!

I immediately wanted to know what Tonks was up to when she left the Library with a hidden look and when Hermione felt a presence in the death chamber, I just KNEW it was Tonks!
twztdwildcat chapter 10 . 4/13
This is the second or third time I've read this and I still love it!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 10 . 4/10
AWWWWW...please make a sequel!
5hadowWolf chapter 10 . 3/16
This was my very first Remus/Hermione story I ever read and I loved it. I have actually read this story three times already because I love it that much. I have wanted to read it again for awhile but couldn't find it again until now. Normally I don't post reviews on stories but I wanted to make sure you understand how much I love this. I like how you made Moony and Remus two different people in a way. I have tried to find other stories like that but yours is the only one I can find.
kittybug85 chapter 10 . 3/3
great story!
belladonablush chapter 10 . 1/26
Great writing...enjoyed reading it!
twinningbigtime chapter 10 . 1/24
Enjoyed that! I like the 2 personalities of Lupin being explored, but I did feel sorry for Tonks in this tale!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
i love moony stories this was good thank you :)
yaoichallenge21 chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
I love this, its angsty, emotional, and some what romantic, but more towards the end, start out pure lust to be honest, but thats kool. I enjoyed it and loved how u turned Remus and Mooney into one individual personality and being after they bonded. I liked it. Great story i really enjoyed it. XD
dalekmakingtea chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
I LOVE MOONY! Great story!
Jinx craft chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
You have just told a better love story in ten chapters then the entire Twilight series.
Bloomrini chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
Till now, Remus had been my favourite
But after reading this, Moony has become my new favourite :D :D