Reviews for Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
nonhalema chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Very good
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Excellent idea and I liked how you wrote Taylor, Ryan. Thanks for writing.
Samala90 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
GRR! I loved this!

I know you're probably bored with all my reviews as I am slowly catching up on all of your work, but I just can't help myself so just go with it.

Okay so maybe you should have more phases of heavy techno music because all of this was seriously... hot. Ryan's jealous glares when she was dancing and the way he wordlessly started to make her climax.. yeah. HOT.

Stupid Taylor though for going back to the French smelly dude, no wonder Ryan got so angry, cursing all over the place. Loved that he even thought of moving to France just to be with her!

And Ryan's comments near the end of French dirty talk was just hilarious!
treehilluver23 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
So hot. I really love Ryan and Taylor. They are too cute together. you did a really good job, and I enjoyed reading your story. Keep up the good work. I could feel both of their emotion. it was sp powerful.

brandyurastar chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Great oneshot, I loved the use of the Daft Punk song, especially at the end!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 2/12/2008

awesome awesome fic!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
WOW. HOTT hahaha. ;] and a great ending. this is hte kind of ryan/taylor post-finale fanfic i've been looking for!
krisz chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
OMG! That was awesome. Well done!

You write R/T very well. I can't beleive she went back to HM though. At least she is leaving him though. I love how you had them fall right back into their flirty banter, very cute and in character for them.

Are you sure this is just a oneshot though? Anyway keep the R/T coming!

Avecia chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
*fans oneself*

This is just totally and completely intense...i love it!

Ave x
blahhx49 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
*squealing!* that was fantastic! omg, this has to be one of the best oneshots ever. from anger to love to anger to love again. unbelievable! loveitloveit!
whitelilly0989 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow... *pauses for breath*

So that was... intense! From the jealous staring to the dialogue... you seriously have some talent to write things! It's really awesome!

Although I have to admit that I was slightly scared by angry Ryan, it was still pretty awesome of you to show us that side of him... I love this one shot, and I love "make us stronger" at the end...

Keep all the one shots or multi-chapters about RT coming!