Reviews for Neo Treasure Island
Xemnas1992 chapter 21 . 3/17/2010
Excellent story.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 18 . 12/14/2009
Nice to see you updated. Can't wait to see the next one!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 17 . 11/25/2009
This was a very good crossover story. Hope you continue to write stories and good luck with any future projects and ideas. I'm also working on something if you want to check it out sometime. It's planned to be a major crossover.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 16 . 4/11/2009
I'm glad to see you updated because I do like this fic and think the casting is spot-on. Anyway, it's your choice what you wanna do with this fic, but I personally would like to see the next chapter. But that's just me.
Sonicmario chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
Nice to see you're still alive. XD And great chapter updates!
Sonicmario chapter 13 . 5/17/2008
Good to see an update again! And you did great with the characters here, especially GIR! Keep up the good work!
Sonicmario chapter 11 . 2/7/2008
Gee, I thought you did a good job on that part! Well, good work, as usual!
Sonicmario chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
Aw, man! I'm so so so so so SO sorry for not reviewing! I think you've done an AWESOME job! And for the pirates, maybe you could have Captain Hook's crew attack. And also, you could end the battle like this:

Hook luaghed. "We got 'em, men! Now-"

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

Hook's eyes bulged out. His head turned around exorcist-style, sweat dripping down like rain. He rushed to the edge of the ship, and to his horror, saw the thing he feared the most: A gigantic crocodile! The same one that took his hand! The beast smiled, licking it's lips.

"SMEE!" Hook screamed, running around. "SMEE! HELP ME! MAKE HIM GO AWAY! SME!"

"Aye-aye, captain!" said Smee. Taking out a whistle, Smee blew rapidly, summoning everyone back to the ship. Once they were all back, Hook jumped into Smee's arms, still screaming. The little fat man quickly carried him back on board. Suddenly, in a cartoony way, the ship zipped away in a flash.

Everyone stared blankly.

"Um.. Yay, we won!" shouted Chopper. Everyone shrugged, and started cheering.

So, what do you think? If you don't wanna use this idea, no problem. Anyway, awesome job!
Sonicmario chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Darn those pirates! Good thing Chopper was there, though.

Luffy: And he actually took my advice!

...Like I said, shuddup. Anyway,great chapter!
AMX chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Hmm...well, it seems interesting to me so far. Update soon! ;)
Sonicmario chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
THIS IS AWESOME! :D Great beginning!

Luffy: (mumbling) Oi, oi, his chapters are too short!

Aw, shuddup! Anyway, keep up the good work!