Reviews for Legacy
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Hello. I'm reading Sainan no Kekka right now, and so am reading all the side stories that go along with it when directed to. I haven't reviewed so far, because I like to review only after I've reached the end of something (I repeat myself a lot in reviews, and reviewing every chapter as I read it would lead to one line reivews consisting of "Love the chapter, thanks for writing," and I'd like to avoid that), but . . . I really like this one. I really like the other side stories, too, and I love the main story, as well, don't doubt that, but this piece . . . I don't know. Sally has always been a side character to me, but here she's the main character, and it's so uplifting, and . . . this story just makes me happy.
krage chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
It really made me think. This is probuly the first story i've read about Sally's childhood. It was interesting, greatly written.
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
hmm,...that made me think...

luvvies, KaT aka Mistress Shinigami
Aeris Ultimavara chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Wow, that was really in depth and thought out.

I could never do anything like this. Ya'll are awesome writers!
SeaFairySakura chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
MORE! We need MORE Sally stories on the net! Very very good analysis.
chiru chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
wow... i likes... very good story!
AMJ chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
i love this story too much. I seroiusly think this is one of the best stories i have ever read.
Cashew chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
*smile* Wonderful! It really made Sally seem human, and in a way that I had never considered before. There's truly beauty in the myriad of details. It just _feels_ real.
reedinthewind chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
There are so few fics about Sally's childhood out there. I think you did an excellent job of keeping with her character, and offered a solid explanation of how her past shaped her into the calm, composed Alliance officer we first see in episode 3. Sally's appearance would probably have made quite a difference in how people saw her in China, as her features are decidedly Caucasian. Beautifully written!
mariel4000 chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
YAY I like Sally stories they RULE AND SO DOES THIS ONE!