Reviews for Screw Destiny
Xyra Kaze chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Something like this always happens to Naruto. He always puts his put his foot in his mouth
Xyra Kaze chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Now that was harsh! Shame poor naruto, even if it is true
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I don't really get why they have to hate each other, but okay.
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Very interesting start. I can't decide whether this was in the olden days or if it is more modern, which it awesome.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
This was so good! I loved this chapter!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Naruto kissed Sasuke. That was a surprise. I wonder how this'll work out.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
I wonder what happened to Naruto...
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
This seems interesting. And, really, Naruto here is hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I am to say the least, immensely, excited to continue reading this story. I very much liked, scratch that, loved your writing style and characterization. I can't wait!
Bealing345 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Good job, great story :) but there were loads of really irritating grammar mistakes, often with use of commas. At least you didn't use too FEW commas, coz that makes things even more confusing than too many. Also I think there were one or two sentences that I just couldn't understand at all because I think you had changed a bit of them halfway without altering the rest of the wording to fit, so I would recommend proofreading after you're completely finished. But the story was good even so.
jess chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
I almost fell out of my chair when I read Shigure Sohma's name xP

I thought the second to last sentence was interesting; "it unsettled Naruto how comfortable he felt". It's contradicting, but I can understand what you mean. I rather like that line :)

Keep writing!
Lady Spain chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
pieceofstars89 chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
wow I loved it!

Youre a really amazing writer
KandiceBrenner chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
i really loved reading this :D
T. F chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
I think you need to have more confidence in your writing, because I'm enjoying it a lot! You write quite well, and appear to put thought into your story and where it's going. Your characters have depth as well. Please keep writing! Keep up the good work!