Reviews for dans les morceaux
aurora0914 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
The way you write is phenomenal! I dont understand why you have stopped writing- this is a very good plot, and Im very sad to see it go. Thank you for writing it, and Ill love you if you update it, ever!
kandita chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Please update soon...VERY NICLEY WRITTEN!
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Good start. I'm loving this already.
SasukeUltimateUKE chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
I LoVE the story so much! Please update!
AkireFireFlame chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
are u ever goanna make more chapters!
FlowerOfTheNight544 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Oh! This is really good! Please update soon!

Oh, and there is just one tiny little thing i would like to point out. In the last sentence in this chapter, Sasuke is spelled Sasuka. Sorry if it is supposed to be that way, it is just bothering me thinking that it is supposed to be Sasuke.
Yellowsakura chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Wah! Itachi had planned this from the beginning...ehehe...Go Itachi!

Hey thanks for thinking of this story.

I really love the concept and the way you both wonderful authers have written.

Please update soon!

YellowSakura
NinjaDancer chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
Update soon! This is really good!

Kit
being-myself chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
Oh Gosh, is de realy no feelings Ita 4 Hina, hn? T_T Cold-hearten bastard *Oops..._*
AbeilleN chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Is Itachi playing god and planning to breed the Uchiha and Hyuuga?... also, living alone, wouldn't Hinata need someone to tell her of puberty... I just can't see Itachi doing that and she seemed pretty clueless as to why Sasuke jumped of of her and was blushing... what about her womanly cycle explaination? O_O
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
I didnt get the ending...with Sasuka...Sakura...or what...Im confused but none the less i love it and come on Itachi she lies YOU not your less Hotter Brother!
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
wo nine hundred thousand left to go Hinata so close lol Love the chapter thought lots of fights and awosmenes...
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Poor Crow -SHAKES FIST AT SASUKE- !
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was an awsome chapter and Hinata is so calm when Itachi gets her I would have been like 'YOU PERVERTED FREAK GET AWAY' and many 'other' words...but yet its Itachi the Hot older brother...so she can be calm
Aya chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Itachi glaring at Kisame part was too funny. But he eventually relented when the glare was getting too heated.

So thats what his plans are. I think she gonna stay away from him for a while.

Can't wait for the next chapter this one was great.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »