Reviews for Romance on Bad Moon Mountain
YullenLover33 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
wait i dont get what Creedence Clearwater Revival is about?
Author Penholder chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
that song on the radio on the way therd was priceless, haha. great story. I give it a GOOD- 9 out of 10
4kitty101 chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
GREAT story!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
bwa-ha-ha-hah-ha! yes, feed on my unlimited imagination! i needed to get rid of the excess stuff anyways...

SP: stop your ranting. we gots an audience right now.

SP: ... the author dum0dum!

oh... i knew that! anyways, i don't think i'm one for the fairy tale endins either. leaving room for a continuation, however, i can do... brain fart!

SP: i think you mean brain blast...

eh? uh, well... i like this one better! hows about you try for a continuation/ another story based after this one! eh? it means you won't need to deal with the ending problem till you get there, an i think i can help ya there, friend! hows about it?

SP: ahem. what we MEAN is... great fic! but that last idea ain't so bad either... anywho, good job, you should write stuff like this more often!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 9 . 5/28/2008
my reviews wouldn't have counted anyway, would they? i mean, great story, i haven't finished it yet, but just to know, even if i had caught the story in time, i wouldn't have had much effect in reviewing it, huh?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
coincidence that that song just happened to be playing or...? eh, nice, meguess.
sinomin chapter 11 . 5/20/2008
Really awesome. I liked it a lot.
ZadZap chapter 11 . 5/3/2008
Woot That was awsome!
ZadZap chapter 8 . 4/27/2008
love it
ZadZap chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
ZadZap chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Aurora528 chapter 11 . 3/5/2008
PLEASE, do a sequel, oh PLEASE, I beg you!
Beast Boy's Swivel Chair chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
I can just hear the Twilight Zone theme song playing during that last line. lol. this is a pretty good story. a bit rough, grammatically, but not bad at all. very intriguing. good job. :)
Ninjagirl27 chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Awe! THis was so sweet. I can't wait for the sequel.
timkhj chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
Really solid story with an odd almost ending. Much possibility for a sequel, it would be welcome ;)

Good job!