Reviews for Romance on Bad Moon Mountain

really reall good!
RLBB chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
Aw, so cute :D
Raven of Alaska chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
How come I have a feeling that Cyborg is going to be teasing Raven and Beast Boy when he finds out. Robin, I think, will be in shock, and Starfire will be all to happy for them. As for Jump City, Raven, beware, you've made enemies with some fan girls, most likely. Beast Boy's probably going to have to deal with outrageous fans, maybe even that goth kid Raven was hanging out with in "Sisters." Can't wait!

Sincerly,

Raven of Alaska
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
That was so cool. keep it up.
cratbro chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
Great job, but please, PLEASE, rearrange the set-up so chapter 3 really is chapter 3 and so forth.

Looking forward to the rest
ItCame chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
omg! so bute great job update soon!
Nos482reborn chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
hey love the story, cant wait to read more,
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
Cool! Write more Please! Go faster!
Tears of Trees chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
That was so sweet! I owuld of liked more detail, probably do to the fact that I just want more of the story, but I liked this chapter all the same! :)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
Beast Boy is smooth as butter on a bald monkey. :) I just hope he stays that way for their first date. XD
Qwertymann chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
Very awesome chapters! I enjoy how quick you update. It gives me something to look forward to every few days. Although I don't know how I missed the chapter 8 update. Oh well, I still got to read these great chapters. I love your action scenes and your romance is as well is very realistic. And good. :)

I can't wait to see how their date goes.
angelicravenx3 chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
great chapter! you're really good at writing action scenes, too.
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
YEY BBxrae-ness lol_awesome fic m8_hope ya update soon

:D
Agent of the Divine One chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
There is one way out of this. But hopefully it doesn't come to that.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »