Reviews for Romance on Bad Moon Mountain
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
It's a losing battle for Raven. XD

The only one who won't admit that she is in love is her. :)

But naturally the romance is going to come after the bumps from the Children of the Moon.
Qwertymann chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Ah, a nice chapter. The end line gave me chills, so that must be a sure sign that freaky things are going to go on shortly. And I liked all the flirting with Garfield and Raven. Checking out Raven - that's hilarious! xD

So it seems Gar likes Raven already. And it's going to take some Children of the Moon for him to realize it, eh? This is looking very promising.
ItCame chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
omg! wat children of the moon? im scared! jk luv it update soon!
cheekylildevil chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
oh- since when does Gar cave?

Great Job

Indi
ItCame chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
hahahahahahaha! make out city lol brings a tear 2 me eyes lol please update soon!
timkhj chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Very intersting start. Cool to see Cassie and Conner in things, although many from the 'toon 'verse probably have no idea who they are. Can't wait for more!
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I like this so far. Um don't know what else to say other than update soon ]
Qwertymann chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Ah, I'm starting to like this story as much as your last one. This is looking interesting so far, and the song was pretty interesting (although I skip through songs a lot. Mostly because it's a waste of time to read and I want story, not song).

You still, however, have the problem with nicknames in descriptive text. I'll give you an example.

Young Garfield Logan zoned out on the first mission. Rich was yammering something about a mission for Superboy and Wonder Girl.

See how Rich there is the nickname of Richard? Or Dick? Since that isn't in dialogue, it should be Richard. Same with all your other nicknames that is not dialogue. This is very annoying and shows that the author is lazy... of course, I'm not saying you're lazy. Just that I'd like to see this mistake fixed, since I've already told you about it once, or maybe twice, before. Hopefully it gets fixed now. :)

I am really liking this story though, and I can't wait to see more of it.
cheekylildevil chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I like it! it seems very good! Hmm, I wonder what KF & Jinx are doing on their 'time off'.

Great Job

indi
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
It's off to a good start! :D

I think that the only song which would be more of an omen is For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica. XD

I look forward to see what happens next.

P. S. Great segue on the "make out city" bit. Seeing that done in the cartoon would be right up there with Killer Moth's final demand. LOL! XD
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8