Reviews for Preferences
GoddessOfFanfiction chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Oh My Godric Gryffindor! That was perfect! This is one of the best Oliver/OC stories I've read. Please update soon!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
cute
pjlove chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
My friend and I were reading this story together and we completely LOVE the potion-Colin Creevey and Snape? Hilareous!
Misplaced Levity chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Really interesting set-up, with Jamie's point of view first, and then Oliver's, in each chapter. I liked it, it was unique and so were the characters. I liked Fred and George's prank, it was pretty creative. And Jamie was a really loveable character, a nice pair for Oliver's thickheadedness. And Jamie confiding in Hermione made me grin every time. Oh, and of course, Jamie's banshee yell in the first chapter made me bend over with laughter, my mother now thinks I'm even more of a freak, thank you.

All in all, great job. I've no complaints at all, and knew I'd have to add it to my favorites after the first chapter. Great job!
Mirabitur chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
it would be pretty cool if you had a story where gred and forge tested their products on people. like, people they liked for good ones and people they didn't for bad.
pottergirl4ever chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Aww...I loved it. It was a really good story! ;]
Karmezii chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
I love this story! It's so adorable and it made me laugh so much. Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
If hermione aswered her own questions:

“Do you come to all his Quidditch games?” Of course, his & Harry's

“Do you stare at him during Transfiguration?” Yes, but only to make sure he doesn't set my hair on fire! "Uh-huh."

“Do you help him with his homework?” All the time, he begs me daily.

"Have you ever written an entire essay for him?” NO!...maybe...not THAT frequntly!

“What color are his eyes?” Blue usually. But sometimes when he’s really sad I can see a little bit of grey in them...

“How much do you think about him?” ...All the time. What do I do?

“Well you could tell him,”
ZemISHly chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
I love that! It was wonderful! I got really sad when Oliver got all stupid and screwed up with Jamie. Then I got excited in the end!

Emily
Rodidor chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
this story is so f-ing funny you should win an award
Teilv91 chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
Nice chap. Why do boys never see that someone loves them? Sigh.

Please continu fast, not let them fight again, that would be kinda dejavu. xD

Greetings,

Teilv91 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Oliver and Jamie are kinda weird people. I mean, it's great that they're best friends but it's weird that they don't know that they love eachother x] (don't hate me for my grammer. Dutch girl in a very boring school without any patience)

Please write further, now I started reading, I want to know the end... Great story.

Greetings,

Teilv91 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
I've been laughing 5 minutes for the whole Snape - Jamie thing. Great chap, to bad that you didn't describe the week with just some more details (although it would have been a long chap, then..)

Update quick, pleaase?

girlabc123 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
That was fabulous. I was so laughing so much with the whole Fred thing anyway it was great

girlabc123
BarrelOfBananas chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Nice Story! Pweese, Pweese update soon..