Reviews for Thrown to the Wulves
becgate chapter 15 . 12/25/2013
Sorry...too lazy to login. Loved this series...didn't think I would but I guess I like everything u write. Great writing and great story...loved it all.
Somnium1 chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
Gah! I should have gone to bed ages ago but couldn't tear my self away. Another fab fic and so many wonderful parts there isn't enough space here to tell you. It made me laugh, it made me feel sad and I loved it.
Twinwolfsister chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
damn I need a pic of this sometime! :) Finally some Samantha hounding (no pun intended)
Twinwolfsister chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Lmao, thier Pricesless! I want one! lo jk too much work horses are enough...and a dog.
kirallie chapter 15 . 3/23/2008
SO is she still dishcharged or will they give her her rank back? Glad they changed.
Nelarun chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
This was hilarious! Sam as a Wulf is so cute! Hahahahahahaha! Unexpected callings, interesting to see it on base security. hahahaha

Nela
Will chapter 15 . 2/23/2008
Okay...that just wrapped up too quickly in the epilogue. I think another chapter or two would have worked that out better...at least given Sam a bit more dignity than the way it ended.
archiev chapter 15 . 2/20/2008
Thanks for another great story.
starjems88 chapter 15 . 2/20/2008
Yes, love happy endings!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 15 . 2/20/2008
LOL..great ending! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
scottiedog chapter 15 . 2/20/2008
I am so glad that Sam is back to herself. THANK YOU!

You did a great job with this!
nexis44 chapter 15 . 2/20/2008
aww! cute abrupt ending;o) love it.
Nyx Ro chapter 15 . 2/20/2008
ROTFLMAO!

Yay! A happy ending! Though I think the Air Force showed a severe lack of imagination in discharging Sam. They can handle "traveling to other planets through a giant ring that flushes sideways" but not a wulf officer?

Hey! Will Sam have shapeshifting abilities after Daniel teaches her and River to change places? And can she (in turn) teach them to Daniel?

After all, the Ankh-Morpork City Watch finds a werewolf officer very useful!
WhatATragicComedy chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
Yay! I'm so excited that Carter's gonna get her human body back! I was scared that you were gonna really have that be permanent. Thoroughly enjoying the story so far.
Alexpat1 chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
Great chapter. I really hope you update soon.