Reviews for Ordinary Day
Ebony Starstorm chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
That was just brilliant. Very touching, very emotional. Favorited and C2'd.
duj chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
I don't think James regretted anything except getting caught. If Lupin hadn't dobbed him in (which canon-Lupin would never have done, because he doesn't *have* a backbone), he'd have said nothing. All the Marauders should have gone to Azkaban because they were all complicit in the murder. (Reckless endangerment that leads to death counts as murder in Muggle law. If a reasonable person could have predicted that death was a likely outcome, it's even premeditated murder, "with malice aforethought". How would anyone *not* think Snape's life was in danger, wandless and locked in a cupboard without food or water - or air? He doesn't look as if he suffocated, but then he doesn't look as if he drank his own urine either, and he must have done one or the other. If he lived long enough to die of thirst, he wouldn't be squeamish about anything liquid.) There should have been a thorough investigation, with particular reference to the headmaster's and staff's negligent failure to search for a missing student (Didn't Lily report him missing?), and surely someone would have come forward to accuse the Marauders of routinely harassing Snape - Lily would, if she was worth anything, but she clearly isn't - and so the staff's complicity in the harassment would also come up.

But I really think that your Lupin is the slimiest character in the entire story, and I can't at all believe in Snape forgiving him. To the very end, protesting innocence: "... didn't want him to get hurt ... didn't know that it was dangerous..." What a whopping lie! What a rotten snivelling liar.
Luigi1997 chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
That was so sweet and sad! It's so true that no one ever loved lily more than snape
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
This was so lovely that I'm rather close to tears after reading it aloud. Lovely, sad, poignant...my goodness. Just wonderful and fascinating and I'm really just gushing at this point. Thank you for this.
Dark-Legends chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
It's so beautiful and so tragic! I'm moved to tears but I'll admit that I'm completely horrified. Lily's alone, and Remus will have to deal with the guilt for the rest of his life!(I really don't give a DAMN about the rest of the marauders, I hate them all except Rem)
HP-words.of.wisdom chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
This was truly a remarkable story. I really enjoyed it but felt awfully sad at the end. Poor Snape! I can't believe that he died. That was unexpected but it was good. You put a truly original twist to this story and it worked out well. Great job!
Niahara Erskine chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
That was so sad, but lovely.
HideTheDecay chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Amazing job. Really. This is so tragic. It kills me that Severus died. I can't stand the Marauders and I think James is getting exactly what he deserves. I agree with you, I think Lily and Severus should be together. Forget Harry Potter! I really wouldn't care if he was never born! Lily and Sev deserve to be together! -Stamps foot-
Rising Dreamer chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Wow, this story really put a new perspective of the Marauders. Bullying an innocent person, going to the extremes. That's exactly why the Four Houses is just trash. It was a good SSLE story. First one I read where James doesn't end up with her actually. (I was really getting angry at them Marauders throughout the four chapters you wrote! It was that powerful!)
MatoakaWilde chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
"No one will ever love me more than Severus Snape." That is probably accurate for the actual series. (Don't get me wrong, Harry and James obviously love her VERY much)

I know understand what was going on. I though Snape killed himself after he danced with Lily. I was like wtf? but I get it now.
Random-Musings chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
HP - LOTR? Huh?
MatoakaWilde chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
likes: from POV of Remus, calling Severus 'Lily's Shadow'

dislikes: Severus commiting suicide, not sure what that's about, James acting pyscho at the end

And I think that you accidently uploaded the wrong thing for chapter four.
iwanttodeletemyaccount chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Cool story, I had a fun time reading it. Couple questions.. when Snape came to the dance, was that only his ghost or something? Also, how does the last chapter relate to the first 3 chapters?

Thank you very much!
FabulousLasVegas chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
um...sorry, but what did chapter four have to do with the rest of the story?
29 | « Prev Page 1 2