Reviews for Battle of the Semes
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Please continĂșa !
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Ugh please don't put Sakura as a bitch I want them to have a nice relation and naruto not liking her as a girlfriend just sasunaru and the other guys xD cause I really hate Sakura
Glassstar93 chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Hope you continue writing! :)
jazzylin-sama chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Hey great fic, would love to see it continued!
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Swag
PurpleSong chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Please update! Ganbatte sensei :3
VegaKnightDream chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
hahah love this fanfic, its so funny. the idea is so new and awsome and as soon as i saw the title i knew it would be awsome! keep writting!
GaaHinaLover chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
OMG! i absolutely ADORE this story! please, please, PLEASE update!
SilverWing chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
fear...

hmmm...

i think i know what you're getting at
celeste chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
I do not know why but I really expect Kyuubi to come and that would be awsome
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Oh, hey there. How's it going? I hope that you're doing good, and all is well in your life, because, quite frankly, I care about the well being if others.

...

Uhm...yeah...dunno what that was about, so, uh, feel free to not even read that little bit! I do believe it is high time I got to reviewing your story, correct? Alrighty then! Onward trusty steed!

So, I am deeply sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters, but I just found this amazing story tonight and was so caught up in reading it, reviewing it didn't cross my mind, sorry ;

So far, this story is one of the best ones I have ever read. Feel very proud, for I have read many, many stories (I feel like a fanfic wh0re saying this XD) so feel your ego inflate with the knowledge that you rock. Is it inflated yet? Yes? Good, I am happy.

Sweet baby Jesus, this review is going nowhere .

Okay, so I am REALLY loving this story because of it's unique and completely different plot; it is one that I have never read before and I am really loving it! I especially like how you have captured the characters emotions very well :D I really like stories where Naruto can pull off being a wh0re, without actually being a wh0re. I hope that made sense to you XD I like how Sasuke is portrayed, and how he isn't a complete and utter bastard! Though he has his bastard moments, he is still overall a very lovely character in this story! I'm also enjoying how you have incorporated the other Naruto characters in this story also!

...oh, um, by the way, I'm not trying to be rude here or anything but I was just wondering if you were going to get around to updating this story soon? And I totally get if you are busy and stuff, but I was just wondering, 'cause this story is awesome and I would hate to see it not updated for a long time. I hope I didn't offend you at all T.T

Mm, I am deeply sorry that I typed up this horribly pointless review, but I felt I needed to review this story, sorry if I have bored you (or annoyed you ;) with this review!

Well, it's 12:32 where I live and high time I went to bed. I was actually supposed to be asleep like, 2 hours ago (;) but then I found your story, got addicted, and read all 8 chapters. I felt sleep could wait, for yaoi is more important then sleep XD

Okay, I'm seriously ending this review now! So bye bye and I hope to see you when you next update! -LoveUntilWeBleed .
xXVioletRibbonXx chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
xD love it! . i see you havn't updated this for about 2 lears :'( pewase update
KuroChaos01 chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Wow great story so far. Very humourous x
Lazy Gaga chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
WHY, OH WHY, did you stop updating this? Its so sweet and fuzzy, and i absolutely love it! You simply must continue! PLEASE! I'll be waiting till then! ;D
SerialAuthor chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Wow, it has been a while since you have updated. A long while, just sayin'.

But I was really enjoying this and I hope you come back to it.