Reviews for Unprepared Battles
skyler vance chapter 9 . 3/6
I haft to say you did really good o. This story I love them make some more ! Your awesome !bye..
skyler vance chapter 8 . 3/5
That was very funny i was surprised when byakuya stood up for ichigo he never does that in anything I watch or read about. These are awesome by the way. Stay cool bye.!
skyler v chapter 6 . 3/4
I love your story so far how did you come up with these. Keep righting the stores there awesome !
I liked it so I won't hate FYI that was really cute I love the ichiruki moments too! So keep the story's comen !
Hate the state wars thing but love the the script!
Sook03 chapter 6 . 2/15
Oh my. Will he have orange hair or black hair? So many oppurtunities.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 2/15
Oh dear. Will Rukia have 2 baby showers, one in soul society and another with the Kurosaki family?
Sook03 chapter 4 . 2/15
Byakuya got 5 stars for being a good big brother.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 2/15
The range of emotions is so recognizable. My goodness.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 2/15
Concerned Byakuya was so cute. His protective instincts must be on over drive right now.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 2/15
Ohmigod babies! Yay!
SenhoritaAlberti chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
PERFEITO! História fantástica! Amei esse primeiro capitulo, não entendi muito bem por estar em inglês e eu estar usando o google tradutor TT
Afinal, eu sou BR (brasileira)
ellen chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Ichigo don't know anything in the end XD If a pregnant woman is craving something she turn into a she-demon if she don't eat it XD
Nyuu-swan chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Hello! I loved this fic! I think I chose read it because I was confident on your abilities. Since I read ‘Hierarchy’, your writing style won me over completely. It’s incredibly awesome how you describe your scenes, speeches and the feelings eloquently. A skill that a very few have. Congratulations on your amazing story!
I'm sorry if you find any mistake here. English is not my first language!
lovecomyes17 chapter 10 . 7/6/2013