Reviews for The Rift and Rose
Anomaly chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Woah... :O :D
Secret-Supernova-X chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
You HAVE to Do another crossover like that!
Secret-Supernova-X chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
all i can say is...

...

WOW

That story was AMAZING, i made my tea go cold, i missed my favourite program All because my eyes where glued to this thing!, OH, It had me Teary, Happy, Sad, OHH and the endings, the doctor FINALLY saying i love you, now that was an amazing end to both story's!, I Gotta say, Thats an Inspiring story!, i Loved it, your in my favourites!

Torch-who-x
LadyGwenMidas chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
In all honesty that was the best, most brilliantly complex story I have ever read on fanfic and believe me I have read a lot.
crazedchick chapter 13 . 3/28/2008
Great story and i will be sure to read part three of this series and review as oftn as possible.

please keep up the great work
Radella Hardwick chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
YAY! This story is absolutely brilliant!

Any chance of more in this series? Because they are both awesome!
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 12 . 3/21/2008
Wow, what a brilliant story, and what an evil way to end it!
GCforever chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
This is the most powerful Torchwood/Doctor Who story - well, pair of stories! - that I have read so far! And the fact that it's Jack/Gwen makes it even better. And the Doctor reunited with Rose. I'm a bit behind on my Doctor Who so some of the references were unclear to me, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I have no criticism to offer except on your use of commas, which is really minor.

It sounds as if there may be a sequel to this story. I hope so, because I don't know very much about the Face of Boe or what this will mean for Gwen and Jack.

Great job!
MusicIsLife-x chapter 12 . 2/17/2008
:O Shes pregnant

I would love to see what happeneds next xD

How is she going to tell him? lol

That was awesome!

Yay Gwen And Jack xP
Ellie-Rose chapter 12 . 2/16/2008
hey

I just finised both of your stories and I loved them. I hope that you do a third because you can't just leave it like that with gwen and jack. It is the best pairing of them i have ever read.

Hoping to be able to read a thrid, or hear that you will consider writing a third.

Ellie-Rose x
clarklit05 chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
hmm so does this mean another series?
Sokorra Lewis chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
I'm enjoying this story (and intend to finish and review then too).

There is just one thing I noticed that you might want to change. It's paternity leave. Frater means brother so you were saying Ianto was on leave for being a brother. Pater means father.
jewlz-sheridan chapter 12 . 2/12/2008
no what are you doing saying its the end! Anyway brilliant story, loved it all the way.
crazedchick chapter 12 . 2/12/2008
wow that was great
B00k Freak chapter 12 . 2/11/2008
ty 4 the birthday prezzie! (U gonna do a sequal?) :) i of the best Gwen/Jack stories I've eva read! :) :) :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »