Reviews for Witchfinder
Mike3207 chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
One concern I always have with Charmed/BTVS crossovers is I really think you're looking at 2 different realities there. The Powers that Be and the Elders system may not be compatible, or the beings that make up the two systems. You do a good job of it though.

I do hope the Balance being restored will not require Buffy's death, and that another way will be found.
war90 chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
Good story looking forward to your next chapter.
gail19 chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Come back, come back.
Paladin Steelbreaker chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
Hi there!

Yet another marvellous chapter. I especialy liked the way Kenshin dealt with Chloe.

Keep up the good work.

Now over to my ONE complaint. You should put the story back into the same cathegory as rainbow and imhotep's. As it is, I looked for a good quarter of an hour without finding the story. Even when i went to the general crossovers. Of cause finding it with the search engine was easy, But still, it was kind of annoying,lol.

Besides, this IS STILL A Buffy crossover. The same as the other stories in the series.

Okay enough nagging. I noticed one thing. Rybec Catering? Well he howns a four star Restaurant, so that he also has a catering firm isn't that much of a stretch, hehe. We ARE talking about Casey Rybac here? he would be a cool addition. Also, please let him beat the crap out of Kennedy. She believes she is gods gift to slaying, and having her beaten to a pulp by someone not super powered, might take her down a peg or two. That would be way cool. Uhh, sorry. I don't like Kennedy.

Anyway, keep up the good woork. I still enjoy this story immmenselly.

Best of wishes

Paladin Steelbreaker
sirc chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
Glad to see you updated again. I was starting to think you'd dropped this story.
Allen Pitt chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
So, they went with that 'lowly cook' Rybec, huh? I have a feeling it'll be a meal to remember. I sure hope Buffy's bar hopping gets some info, they're running out of time.
troyguffey chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Glad to see another chapter.

Nice heading Chloe's death off at the pass. I think Kennedy needs a little help in the Drill Instructor role, so she doesn't have to do it all from the movies.

You're mixing in Harry Potter Wizards? If you haven't got plans I suggest you have two styles: Earth Magic (like Willow), and "High Magic" HP-style. If necessary, add Divine Magic. With Bethany Snow psionic types added in, you might get cases of "How the hack are they doing that?"
celtcath74 chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
A smack down on Cole is always good. Ding and Pete knocking Kennedy off her high horse was even better.
Janusi chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
Really glad to see this getting updated again. I really want to see where you're taking the Faith angle.
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
Good advice!
Janusi chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Meant to leave a review sooner, but here goes.

Yay, update! It was a fun read, here's hoping the next chapter comes out soon.
Antonio Cabaas chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Interesting. And I remember that JAG episode. Now, how this relate to the Charmed timeline? By the context this seems to be after Cole came back and was invulnerable (fifth season? it has been a while since I saw Charmed)
war90 chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
good story looking forward to your next chapter.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Nice to see you update this. Also adding to favorites. Great 'modern fantasy' epic story.
greyduke chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I really enjoyed your stories. I like how you combined all your crossovers together. I can see how they can work together. The only problem I see is your Buffy and Charmed elements. In Buffy all pure blood demons were banished while in Charmed there are demons everywhere. I'm not sure how you will be able to explain this. Unless the demons in Charmed are not really what Giles knows as demons?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »