Reviews for Dreaming with a Broken Heart
HermioneGtheOboePlayer chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Loved it! A wave of emotions has been over me since I started this, but in the end I was crying tears of joy. :,) I'm happy that Snape got the love of his life and that Harry knows who his real father is. I wonder if he will ever look in the mirror one day to find out what he really looked like. xD Anyway, back to touching. Lastly, I am happy that Snape is finally at peace. Thank you.
samusaran101 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
NO! LILY! I hate you, Voldemort!
samusaran101 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Poor Sev!
samusaran101 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Aww, they got married! :) (rushes to next chapter)
samusaran101 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Dun dun dun... XD
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
"I remain in the distance, just outside the circle, as I always have."

That sentence right there is Severus in a nutshell. He was always the outsider, always on the outside looking in and never really accepted by anyone. It's really so sad that someone who had so much love locked up inside himself never really had anyone to love him.

Really good story that moved me to tears.
SisterSafetyPin chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
This story is beautiful, and I absolutely loved it
VestriVerum chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
This story is marvelous.

Awesome plot- that's obvious. It's not even canon compliant, which is amazing because it's like you wove the story around the book.

T.S.K
Silverstream1215 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Nice, love how in the end Lily turns bright red with embaressment because she was dared to flash the Hufflepuffs if they won the Qudditch Cup. I was laughting so hard my mom told me to shut up. Keep it up. .
The Iman Lestrange chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Ah, how sad. Really, truly sad.
The Iman Lestrange chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Oh, damn. I was actually hoping that this would have a happy ending, as in Severus and Lily being together and living Happily Ever After. Ah, well. You can't have everything, I suppose.

Such a heartbreaking chapter, really. The first time Severus gets to see his son, and its after the love of his life has died.

I hope the next chapter becomes happier; I don't think I could stand it if it got worse...
The Iman Lestrange chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Ah, the age-old magic of an old-fashioned Severitus fic. I never get tired of these. I especially love that as always, James and Sirius are out of the loop, Dumbledore is in the loop, and Severus is sacrificing everything to make sure his family is safe.

Brings a tear to my eye, really.

But, one thing - why does Dumbledore keep refering to Lily as "Lillian"? Her name is simply Lily. A pet name from Dumbledore, perhaps?
The Iman Lestrange chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
I am really loving this. Sev and Lily, married! James, snubbed! It is more than my poor little Sev/Lily-shipping, James-loathing heart can handle!

I really want to see where this goes now!
The Iman Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Ooh, what an interesting beginning. I am a bit confused, though - why is the Order meeting at Spinner's End? Severus only turned spy after he became a DE, not before.

Oh, well. This is an AU, and I'm certain that things will be explained.

Can't wait to see more!
Taleitha chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
This was definitely a good story. Sometimes Severus being Harry's father doesn't quite fit in that well, but you did it really well on this story. :)

I've got to agree with Harry though; if I were him I wouldn't have seen Severus being my Dad coming!

The bit about apologizing to Hermione made me laugh. It's not something I'd have seen coming at all, that's for sure.

xx