Reviews for Bring me Home
Raserei Hojo chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
I remember reading this four years ago when I was twelve. I remembered the title and thought I'd read it again today. Your story was the very first malexmale fanfiction I'd ever read, and it was you who inspired me to write fanfiction in the first place. I truly love this story, and even though there's no reason to continue it, I really wish you would write another KujaxZidane.

Bring Me Home had, and still has, a very original plot and the way you slowly brought it out was wonderfully done. And now that I'm older and actually understand it, (it was posted on a website, and the whole mxm thing kinda went right over my head at the time) your story, at least to me, is one of the most well-writen Final Fantasy IX pieces. Even if it doesn't have the typical ZidanexGarnet pairing, it gives everyone a different view of how things could have turned out.

Anyway, I'm done ranting, and hopefully you read this. I really love all your fanfiction, and am thankful to have come across Bring Me Home.

Raserei Hojo
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 12/2/2005
continue please
Duchess of Darkness chapter 14 . 3/5/2005
*sucks in breath* Oh~! THat was really really good! I couldn't review for the other chapters since my last review because I wanted to finish it so badly. Ah, that was a lovely story. The way you made me think that Zidane just might die was a real pain in the you-know-what, but it was a good pain. It's one of those "Agh! I can't believe that just happened!" kind of thing, and I liked it. When I thought Zi would die, you have him pop up like he normally does and cracks a joke. Oh, I hope you do something a little extra with this story, if you don't mind, like a small one-chaptered story that's about Ruby and her mad plans with BLank and Zidane on their wedding day or honeymoon or something along those lines. Simple and adoring, I love what you've done. A round of applause and a plushie thingy of Zidane adn Blank snuggling! Haha. If only there were such things. Anyway, I hope you go back and edit some of your chapters because there are a few grammatical mess-ups here and there. (Like I'm one to talk. Haha, my stories have WAY too many things wrong with them.) Otherwise, all in all, it was FABULOUS! I'll go read more of your stories not. Hehe
Duchess of Darkness chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
First off, I would like to say: Congrats on a wonderful story. Second, I'd like to say: AARRGGHH! Is Zidane going to die? Please- NO! That would leave Blank so sad!

I really enjoy your story so far, and with all these hints Zidane is giving Blank and all, I sense a lot of bad news ahead. Also, I'd like to comment on your short chapters. Is there a way to make them longer or do you like how short it is? I'm traveling through it so quickly, I want to go back and reread the chapters in case I've missed something because it feels like I have.

Either way, so far I'm liking your story and I've put it up as one of my favorites. Please, PLEASE don't kill of Zi! He's too cute to die! (Nice touch on the mysterious silver hair, too.)
strawberry poo kmoo chapter 14 . 2/11/2005
That was beautiful, Relis _. Though it actually probably would've been better if Zidane died. Even though its hard to kill off characters, it usually just makes it that much better. Lol

-spk
Fenris Mourningstar chapter 14 . 2/1/2005
I'm speechless.

This is such a marvellous fic; it's emotional without being tacky, it's exciting without being too cliche, it's wonderfully written and the characters are breath-taking.

Not to mention that for the last few chapters I was worried if it was going to have a happy ending or not. I'm sure that you would've handled it with style even if it wasn't, but I'm telling you right now that a happy ending has never felt sweeter.
RakuenKit chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
Great ending.

if thats the ending ofcouse but its a great way to end it.

And by listening to KC's Break Away made the ending so much sweeter
Kasumiya chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I knew I wasn't the only one who thinks Dagger looks like a chibi Rinoa. *shudders*
cinnamint chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
"I did not realize members of the same gender procreate."

lmao! Try telling that to the hundreds of drooling fangirls.

...like me, except I don't drool. . This is a great fic.
Dark Angel chapter 9 . 2/4/2004
Please let it be Zidane and Kuja... Please?
lovelydepth chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
Holy bejebus! That was soo good! It was better than good it was fabulously fantasticly wonderful!

You did a really good job with kuja and everybody! I love it to pieces! even though i'm not done reading all of it yet! That's how god it is, i wanted to finish it but i had to leave so i bookie marked it!

well i hate to this but would yah mind (such a bum self advertising! gzz) reading my story? and well telling me wat you think... yup that's about it

ciao

!CardboardBoxKid!
The Iron Maiden chapter 10 . 4/19/2003
Shit, there's gonna be more? I damn hope so, gotta seek this out...I loved this story! Best fanfic I've read in a long time! Aw, so sweet, so emotional! I LOVED that thing Zidane does with his tail, it's really cute *_* maybe overused a bit in the fic, but VERY cute! Man, gotta find an update...
Wedgy Hamasaki chapter 10 . 3/28/2003
Has anyone ever told you that they'll slice up your eyeballs and serve them to you in a salad if you don't finish this? Well if not, I'm here to start a trend! I'm gonna slice up your eyeballs and serve them to you in a salad if you don't finish this! God damn! You're good, this story's so involving that I got out the superglue and literally glued my face to the computer screen in hope that I could permanently suck this story into my mind and reread it whenever, wherever. But seeing as it stopped I had to unstick my face and run off crying! Please continue being brilliant for me and anyone else with such insane enthusiasm!
Kerrz chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
this was sooo cute! it's too bad you won't continue here. But I LOVED your story! I wish I could write like you do or just half as good, but I can't...

- Elyon!