Reviews for Splinters
Coyotegirl212 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
its a very bittersweet and indepth story but amazing all the same :)
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Aaagh I loved it! When its chapter 3 coming? Great shortie..,
CanclingAcount chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I love this story! I can't get enough of Smoker and Ace :)
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Lovely work, I hope the third part follows soon,

Cheers,
Kiwee chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Oh, oh, oh oh oh. The...the second last paragraph. Didn't want to deal with his bitching when he showed up again.

He-I-It-They-

Erm. Excuse my gibbering. If my fangirlish squeals could be accurately portrayed with letters, I would have put them down just to see how many people will get busted eardrums from the shear pitch. But I digress.

In the same way a broken window with its jagged edges is beautiful in the moonlight, this fic is breath-taking in its own way. Yes, he was tortured. Yes, they thought he was dead. Yes, he's scarred and panicked and hurt, but he's not defeated yet. They're not defeated yet. And as long as they're both still standing-hurt, shattered, just a tiny push before breaking-and fighting and living and with each other, they'll be okay in the end. God, isn't that what One Piece is all about?
Maydn chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
There is this part that actually gave me goosebumps.

"Ace, of all people, is not coping with a crowd. The realization is as sudden as it is sickening."

But not only that, I really like your writing style and the storytelling so far. Haha, wish I hadn't read in your profile that OP is a "past fandom". Sigh.

Still, very well done piece that I enjoyed a lot!
Miyavilurver chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
This is so /perfect/. *-*
Party in the Afterlife chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
You are such an amazing author! I'm going to read all your other acexsmoker stories now!
Aloria-Catalonia chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
I loved this! Really depressing in the beginning, but a bit more light hearted in the end.
BlackBolt chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
this is so good - the first chapter was awful short, but the second really long .. i like the way, ace and smoker react with each other .. but not the slobbering of tashigi *shudders*

please write more ? *begging*

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Havenhaven chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Life just doesn't seem right without your wonderful Smoker/Ace productions. I can't get that damn fuzzy feeling out of my chest, and it is your fault. Not that the fuzzy feeling really needs to leave or anything.
Some Girl101 chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
That was AMAZING! XD I'm always wondering what happened to Ace after the fight with Blackbeard. The idea of him half dead coming back through Luffy's help is awesome(for lack of a better word). I love how you portrayed everyone, especially Luffy.

All the little details made the emotions feel realistic. Great job.
Vanimelde chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Oh, I've almost got swept by my Nana obsession there, thank you! You're a lifesavior and you should know it!

Another SmoAce and amazing one at that! Such precise descriptions of Smoker, and the view of the broken Ace was very touching!

No one writes SmoAce angst as you do.

Have I already mentioned you're my bestest SmoAce writer? Gotta repeat it anyway because I wish you would write more!

Cheers and hugs go all to you - to inspire future writing, of course!
Totnes chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I didn't even expect a second chapter (despite the number 3 in brackets somewhere but yeah.. blindness.) So reading Fragments hit me by surprise. And oh boy do I love that one! You definitely have a knack for writing Ace and Smoker just right. Please have a heart and do not let us wait too long for the last chapter.
Narwe Silverflame chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
*smrk* That was just beautiful! I really don't know what else to say. Yu're a genious - that's a simple fact.