Reviews for Unfading Memory
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
this was lovely. Godot/Diego was such a wonderful character. Thanks so much for writing this. :3
AndThePunchesJustKeepComin chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Breana...this was so beautiful! I'm crying!
Ioniclunch chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Hey Jedi Knight Cheese! YOU STOLDED MY IDEA FER MOURNING! J/K. Anyway, this was very well written, and I felt like part of Godot's bitterness went away when he calls Phoenix by his name. Very thoughtful, and I love the Diego/Mia pairing, so this is automatically one of my favorites!
Leeling793 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Southerngirl123 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This is a great fic, I'm working on a Mia/Diego fic myself I'd love it if you checked it out. good job and choice of song
sonicandlink chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Great story, I love "more than a memory". It's such a pretty, yet sad song...

... I can't think of anything else to say x_x
pyrokinetic punk chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This was an absolute pleasure to read. You portrayed Diego's feelings so well, while still staying in character. One of the best diegoxmia stories I've read!
Sable Katze chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I told you it was good.
lunarkweh chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Yayayay review button?

There is not enough Mia/Diego in the universe. And this is an especially lovely piece. ;~;

Keepy uppy!

Freya the Dark chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Ohh, this was so sad, and so sweet too. This was an excellent portrayal of the Miego pairing, and I wholeheartedly applaud you. I'm adding this to the Coffee and Kittens subforum on so come check it out! Keep up the amazing work, and please write more soon!
DarkPrincess128 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I clicked on the review button.

Anyway, this was such a lovely story...this is one of my favorite pairings in all of video game history and no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to write a fanfic about them, and since there aren't a lot of them around, I've been MiaDiego-deprived...

But this was great, and really sad and happy at the same time. Great job!