Reviews for August12
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Did anyone else notice the 9/11 September 11th thing and the 8/12 august 12th thing
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
wow that was words can not do it justice it was wonderful.
Draco122
Warrior of Aces chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I teared up... So sad, but sweet.
itucey chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
exuse me while i go do something manly
iCaelum chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Touching. Excellent one-shot. Teared up a little bit nearing the end. :(
jker209 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i find it very weird you choose the day after my birthday
otakunurse chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I'd like to say that I'm not an NaruIno fan. In fact, the thought never crossed my mind. However I won't be able to help but smile every time I see Ino now. You did a good job, a bit awkward here and there, but it didn't really take away from your story. You were able to make me, a non-NaruIno fan, feel like Ino and Naruto would be great together. Thank you, and continue your hard work. :)
Truth-of-a-Thousand-Lies chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
GAARA INO FOREVER! :P

But loved this. Totally. Some minor grammer/punctuation mistakes, but thats all okay.

DIDN'T make me cry, but definitely touched my heart. Naruto and Ino (DEF GAARA! I even name my USB's Gaara. Lol obsessed much?) have always been my favorite characters. I don't like Sakura as much, but I guess she improved in Shippuuden. She should just get with Sasuke, and leave everyone else alone.
Roxas23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
great story..great writing also tho you can improve your grammar and puncuation..didnt find many mistakes. i like this paring but its highly unlikely to happen.
Hot-tempered-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
OMG! T.T sob
Anon-Reader chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
So sad...

-FunnyLaugh,

Will Make You Laugh Funny.
mdv chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
That was really sweet and sad at the same time. Loved it!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
it was good. but HOW did he die?
Foxcomm chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Damn... That is deep. I really like it. Depressing, a little but just the right touch to make it good.
Number27 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I would just like to say that you are a jerk for making me cry. :P Loved the story. It was pure perfection! :)