Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
shimotsuki11 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
What a lovely story. Poor Dudley, losing his wife so young, but he really has turned into "a man that really counted," and it's nice to think that he and Harry might build some bridges.
PaC chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Maybe some of it might be this fic not being up for as many years.
But, IMO, it should rank higher in number of favs than other fics I'm reding alongside this one with similar "redeemed/redeeming Dudley" themes.
It's less complicated, which in part is maybe the reason some of the others have some flaws due to that added complexity of plot and/or detail. One has to "not think so much" to not see a few problems with several others of this type, not being very reasonable/believable with some of the action and plots.

This fic is a quality one-shot!
Bravo.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Terrific!
Elysia1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
So sweet!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Made me cry especially the locket
MTrenchRox chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was sooooo sweet!
melove167 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wow, this was really good. You put so much depth into Dudley's character that I've ever seen. This really made me believe that Dudley and Harry did become friends later and that Dudley realized that his parents were wrong for what they did to Harry.
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Awwwwwwww I love stories with Grown up Harry and Dudley and the thought he has a magical child. I've wanted to work on the thoughts that swirl through my head (based on a head cannon actually) but my NCIS muse calls me more. Good story.
64teeth chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
very nice, and heart-warming even if a little bit sad story :)
yay chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is incredibly sweet. You managed to give Dudley a whole depth of character that he never really acquires in canon.
wallflower1208 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I loved this story! It was so heartfelt and well-written. I always love reading "good Dudley" stories. I'm glad that he and Harry can come to some sort of reconciliation, and I like how you portrayed their meeting as pleasant, but still somewhat tense. It would be interesting to see Jo's years at Hogwarts! Again, good job ]
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awesome story.
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I thought this was sweet and adorable.
RonScorpiusLover chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Okay, I know that this was written three years ago and that you probably couldn't care less what I think of it but I really couldn't move on to the next story without reviewing this one.

It made me absolutely break down in tears. I don't think I've said that very often when it comes to stories that are not exactly canon (like this totally could have happened but we have no proof that it did) but yours was SO effing brilliant. It was so well written and made me wish I could hug Dudley and this girl (Joanne as in JK Rowling?) and ohmygod so cute. I'll stop rambling now but I just want to say, can't wait to read the rest of your stuff, you seem like a fantastic author!
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This story made me cry. In a really, really good way. . I absolutely love how you explored a character who really doesn't get a lot of attention and how you redeemed Dudley and and and its not even winter but this story was SO touching and well writen and i can't begin to express how much i liked it and i think i'll stop ranting now and just leave it at that :)