Reviews for The World of Dating, According to Shikamaru
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 2/22
This was utterly HILARIOUS. Especially the part after poor Asuma died- the fact that you managed to make me crack up laughing at that part is astounding. XD
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hahah, this was adorable and HILARIOUS! It was nice to get to know Shikamaru under that lazy, indifferent exterior :)
90834 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Very cute! I love the storyline and the way you used the point of view so smoothly!

Good job and have a nice day!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
So cute!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 7/22/2011

As you no doubt cunningly planned, I found myself giggling and snickering about every other paragraph. Well written, well characterized, and well plotted, you fiend. :)
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Love this! So funny, and I love that Shikaku thinks his son is gay, that's the best. :)
wonderstance chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Haha, this was too good. The characterization of Shikamaru was in character, yet...different. A good different. Really appreciated the little sentiment where Asuma compares women to a "game of chess", because, after thinking about it, I realize it's completely true.

On the Temari/Shikamaru pairing - it's good for this kind of story. Though I'm more of a Shikamaru/Ino shipper, I appreciate this regardless.

And on a final note, I really liked Shikamaru's interaction in the beginning with his father. It was just...really, really funny, esp the part where he says that the Nara men usually go for strong women; and in Shikamaru's life, there ONLY seems to be strong women (ie: Ino, Temari, etc). So I appreciated that bit.

Okay (: I'm done. I realize my review is completely out of order and way too short, but I honestly really enjoyed this piece overall. Happy writing!
xpaperlovex chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
haha this is hilarious! xD shikamaru and temaari is well portrayed here(:
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the glossing over of Asuma's death [which, to be honest, would have put quite a damper on your humor!fic if you had delved into that, but...] but I thought the rest of your fic was wonderfully engaging and the quiet humor in here was hilariously funny. [Asuma and his thoughts on women... bloody priceless.]

Your Shikamaru!voice was superbly done, and man-everyone around him was so in character it made me want to grin like an idiot. If only these things would happen in canon...

Oh, and great job fitting the events into canon-that's not always easy. Fantabulous job all around!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Funny and cute! Loved it!

Ah, poor Shikamaru…
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was a cool story! I loved it! But yeah, I never thought Shikamaru was sexist.. To me, he was one of those boys that just didn't understand girls and had all this pressure crap about acting 'manly'. Temari is the perfect match for him. _
Shalkan's Rider chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Nicely done! I've rarely read fanfiction where Shikamaru is so clueless, it was a pleasant change. Nice Mercedes Lackey reference!
Mist on the Glass chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aww ShikaTema. _ I swear to god, it's CANON! XD

I loved this. You had me laughing at all of Shika's failed attempts to win Temari over. :)
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Hilarious. I enjoyed reading it, and Shikamaru's dilemma amused me so.

Good job!