Reviews for Digimon: The Final Digivolve
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was really good:)
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Congratulations!...about time someone does a good rewrite of digimon season 2 ending. Great work I applaud you and one question when you ended the story you said "The end...for now?" does this mean ur writing a continuation?
thunderbird chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
You know after reading this story of yours, it looks like you might just get a branch off fic series from it. Telling all about the life and times of the future generation of Digidestined as well as their parents. Just an after thought. I do hope you plan to write more fics. You're a great writer.
Justice Gundam not logged in chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Now THIS is the way Season 2 should have ended. Now THIS is the official version in the mind of a die-hard Taiora and Daiyako like myself. Your re-writing of the story managed to make me forget that sorry excuse for an epilogue, and for that I must salute you! Kudos!
Psyclone chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
That was great that should have been the episodes instead of the real ones
Miracles chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I really don't see Daiyako as a possiblity ever i mean i know when you argue that is suppose to mean you care for each other but i don't think Davis and Yolei could ever love each other. i personally liked the epilouge of 02 because the only couples were Kenyako and Sorato (i didn't hear TK say they were married but i might have missed it)They didn't make any other couples so all of us could argue and write fanfictions
DecemberSecret chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Kewl, Daiyako all the way! Yeah, goggle heads are cute!
Dias Flac chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
Very nicely done, much more climactic than the actual final battle of 02, not that I hated it, but I was just hoping for more of a fight and more digivolves, you did that nicely.
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Awesome! Taiora rules! Keep on writing!
Tsubasa Hane chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
:P I'm not one for Daiyako, but in all fairness, the rest of the story was pretty kool. I just finnished and posted my ownre-write of episodes 48-50, ending in takari, kenyako, and taiora. I'll admit, I still kinda prefer my ending better, but this was really good also! A nice, alternate ending which STILL kicked the butt of Fox's ending (I know they don't own the original version, but I forgot who did).
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
I liked that last part you added in with Matt-"What is it about those Goggle Boys that attract women?" That was funny!

Keep up the great Taiora and/or Daiyako stories and never give up on your dreams. TAIORA/DAIYAKO FOREVER!
TH chapter 1 . 9/10/2001