Reviews for This Stupid Game
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
awwww i love's so sad though! :)
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
oh my gosh, a talk revolving around Riku's blindfold *dies* I think every time I read your Roxas/Riku, I fall a little more in love with them. ack! xD
lewdness chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
fwa;ekj;ao I hadn't reviewed this! *feels bad* Anyway, you already probably know that I love anything that you write of course, so this is just as wonderful. You _know_ that I adore your RikuRoxas as usual, and j-just. Ooh, Riku. *hugs him*
ebil-kitty chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I don't have to read other people's reviews to know that they love your drabbles(but I did anyway);)

There are so many lines that I love in this little one shot - a few of them already mentioned in other reviews. My favourite line would be the description of how Roxas' eyes, shift and - well you know, heh ;p

Keep writing my dear. And make sure to enjoy it al the way :)

- ebil-kitty :3
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
When I saw the Roxas/Riku thingy, I was a little worried. But I liked it. A little angsty, but it was still good. I don't know what else to say unless I want to repeat myself.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
aw the rikuroku ness~ its everywhere poor roxas~ these are so sad
mirai3k chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
killed me again!

Roxas and Riku and his blindfold are made of awesome dark-angsty-attempts-at-love, in non-kinky ways of course XD
breathesomeday chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Short and sweet oh yeah! 8D

You wrote Roxas so evilly! x3
dreamercat21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh my god! That is so cool! SO going in my faves! Tee hee!
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
While this is extremly morbid and depressing, which I like, it does illustrate why Riku wears the blindfold. Makes me kinda feel bad, though. Like a deep sadness. -
DreamReaper94 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
whoo! That was quenching. I'm currently waiting on another fic and then you came back to the world of FF(yay-pops open shampane[however you spell it])Anyways,I had never really been into RikuRoku but make me wonder(hahaha) keep up the good work! You are one of the BEST!
AngelWing1138 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
...Riku may be a bastard but he is a pretty bastard. *shot*

This was a very nice comback! Even for your long break it seems as if you haven't even stopped writing. I'm a slight bit confused at the beginning as to WHY Roxas was kissing him, but perhaps that's part of the story that we can think up on our own? Either way, it was really well done; I enjoyed it. I could never write a story like this, so this is talent right here. It's hard to write in canon, make it seem like it actually happened, yet keep it unique all the same. Nice.
funwithjinx chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I never thought of using the blindfold for that! 8D
Suzaka chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Johnny Falls is an amazing song for Riku, isn't it?

You're one of the people who made me fall in love with Riku/Roxas based on...the futility of it all. You're one of the few people who really capture it and this one, it's so short but it really does show Riku, and the pain of his "relationship" with Roxas. It's cruel and desperate and awesome. Kudos!
TopKat chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I love these little drabbles - there's some amazing stuff here, especially with Riku describing Roxas' eyes. The little phrase - 'shift, click over and finally crack' made me shiver.

amazing stuff, even though it's short :)