Reviews for Digimon: Redemption
TAIORAMON USE TAI RAY !
SUDDENLY THROWS TAI !
TAI BLOWS UP!
DEATH2Soratofans chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Hey nice one! You tell those sick Sorato fans what's what! Besides, the don't actually stay together. I heard shhortly after Digimon 02 finished, that because there were so many of us Taiora fans against Sorato, they made it so that they divorced! So eat that Sorato fans! They're all total morons who haven't got a single brain cell between them!

You've written a good story. Kinda ruined it with the Takari though! I've not been a fan of Takari for a long time now as I prefer Daikari, plus people always seem to badmouth Davis!

Anyways apart from teh Takari, good story!

DEATH 2 Sorato and their stinking fans!
HappySmilyPeople chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I love it like almost everything but, "taioramon" please that is so lame but I love it
King InuYasha chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
It's a good story... But "Taioramon?" Really lame...
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
i just still thinking sora stupid (i'm taiora fans XD)well, however , i just laugh about Taioramon , but that good i idea and... i think the match it's Pheonixgreymon or whatever...

good job XD
Anaikida chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
It is good.I say.

i like hoaw yoo added th f-hi-ting.
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
OMG! I loved that story! I just don't get it; why did they have Sora be with Matt instead of Tai in the anime! Oh well. I say a thumbs up for THAT one!
Justice Gundam not logged in chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Well, about time I got around to reviewing one of your stories - this was the first one I read, and I thought: Why not start with this one? So, here I am.

To go straight to the point, I loved your story. I have always believed, and will always believe, in Taiora, and it left me somewhat disappointed to know that Sora ended up with Matt in the anime - but, I agree with you, that will always be some kind of AU in my mind!

Anyway, nice job. Reading your fanfics has made me re-discover the Digimon fan I am. Great job!

(From an hardcore Digimon and Gundam fan to another)-Please e-mail me if you want to discuss anything regarding those two shows... ;)
Psyclone chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
*chuckles* taioramon?any way, great story
digigrllover chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
That was such a great story! You are a tiaora proffesional! That almost made me cry!
twin-dragon chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
TAIORAMON! THAT'S WHAT I CALLED NUTS! but out of that, I like this story. plase don't hate me. T-T
Hiril Moon chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
0_o. You know, I gave up on Taiora once, 'cos I didn't like Sora anymore. But you know, Sora's much nicer in fanfictions like this. No-one's trying to make her #puts on deep voice# SUPREME MOTHER!

#Voice back to normal# Well, Steeldramon21, you should be very proud. You just recreated a Taiora fan. #Makes fist, sticks it in air# TAIORA FANS OVER BOTH WORLDS UNITE! _
unregistered user chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
It'll be a cold day in the Digital World before you give up on Tai/Sora? Eesh, I sure hope you don't watch "Old Reliable" anytime soon.

Keep up the good work!
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Awesome! Heh heh, Taioramon... that gave me a good laugh... But Taiora would be a good name for one of their kids is what I always thought. Anyways, Keep on writing! Your fanfics are good!
Taiora chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
(sniff-sniff crying very hard.)(Still crying as MetalSeadramon eats me)