Reviews for Love and Forgiveness
TheLovelyPatronus chapter 2 . 3/9
And theres pur handsome devil. Gah I love me some Draco! I absolutely love their inner monologs, I've been laughing throughout the while chapter!
TheLovelyPatronus chapter 3 . 3/9
I'd love to be the ham between that Draco/Blaise sandwich. Hermione has some great self control. I can't say I would have let draconleave if that was me.
TheLovelyPatronus chapter 1 . 3/9
This is my third time reading through and now that I finally have an account, I can review! I am so in love with this story and the characters you've created. Snoop has to be my favorite ever OC! I need a snoop in my life.
Yasmin chapter 39 . 2/21
I looooovvvvedd this story it was sooooo good
Serenity20251 chapter 39 . 1/13
Magnificient story really well written and really great to read
Trinkisme chapter 39 . 12/6/2016
To use your endearment: Hon, you have given your readers such joy with this tale. It has everthing a good romance should have. It is such a satisfying read. I guess that's why I come back again and again to read it! My only problem is...why aren't you writing more? Please do us a favor and never stop writing!
Thanks so very much for your hard work and efforts. I enjoyed every bit.
Trink
Trinkisme chapter 38 . 12/6/2016
I love how Draco was jealous it wasn't him announcing their pregnancy...he was just a bit premature, wasn't he?
Trinkisme chapter 37 . 12/6/2016
This was a happy chapter! Know what I loved most about it? The repentance Lucius showed by being nice to Hermione's parents. Even with them scheming with the two weddings thing. You know, I think Lucius likes Hermione more than he will ever say.
Trinkisme chapter 36 . 12/6/2016
You outdid yourself with this chapter! Ron did some better in his apology to Hermione...mainly because he meant it this time. And Narcissa...gosh, I love how you write her. If she was real, I'd do my best to make friends with her. She's the epitome of a brave, noble and self-sacrificing mother in this chapter. And Lucius. My broken Lucius. You had too much pride, Sir. However, I see circumstances have begun their change in you. You are redeemable. Good! (Because I secretly adore good Lucius)
Finally, Draco. Going to Julie and Rich's house. I loved that. I enjoyed that chapter so much!
Trinkisme chapter 35 . 12/6/2016
Ron needs to take a class on how to give an apology. Sigh. Ron is so...Ron.
And Draco confronting his father. That will be fun (not). Isn't it funny how sometimes you have to pull a scab off before a wound can heal? But the ripping of it off...that can be really painful.
Trinkisme chapter 34 . 12/6/2016
Oh my. The circus has begun. The reporter sneaking in there was a hoot!
Trinkisme chapter 33 . 12/6/2016
I so love your creativity in this chapter. It makes such sense the Malfoys would have a family engagement ring. And love and forgiveness...perfect!
Trinkisme chapter 32 . 12/6/2016
Oops! Got caught up in the story and forgot I was reviewing...I went to the next chapter and then remembered. LOL
Thank you Blaise for putting some sense into Draco. But I understand why Draco was acting the way he did. It's hard to wrap your head around the fact of how your father could be that evil, yet someone you admired at one time. Does that make you evil, too? Poor Draco.
Trinkisme chapter 31 . 12/6/2016
Hermione, you're in the wrong this time. But I'm glad you went to your mother. It's not gossiping when a girl shares with her mom.
Trinkisme chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
Poor Draco. Unfortunately, chickens do come home to roost. I always thought some of his anger was probably directed at himself. After all, his past actions were part of the reason for the distrust.