Reviews for Love and Forgiveness
Tee dree chapter 39 . 8/12
This fic is amazing! It's more than a story, it's a lesson in human interaction and relationships. It made me think about people I know... Thank you so much for sharing!
AngelicBitch416 chapter 17 . 8/12
Love this so far! Also in this chapter you switched Jamie and Albie. earlier in the story you said Albie was the Baby and in this one Jamie was the Baby. just so you know.
Tee dree chapter 23 . 8/10
You deserve! Thank you for sharing this great fic!
Kelsey441 chapter 38 . 6/24
The last chapter seemed very out of order. Other than that, I liked the story.
AzraelOwl chapter 39 . 4/14
I know this story was published and finished ages ago, but I just want to say that this is so beautiful. I can't even express how I actually feel about this. It's really amazing. I love Draco to the bones, and reading this, although it may not be as legit, his views regarding the war was beautifully explained. Lucius' too. Man, I'm so in love with this story and I don't think I'll find some story as good as this (although I hope I do). I felt so many emotions while reading this. The ending is just... perfect. I would have raged and all after finding out that there's no epilogue, but I didn't and I'm proud of myself from stopping the thirst. It ended perfectly. I love it till the . I applaud you for this. Thank you so much, albeit so late. I'm glad and thankful I stumbled upon this precious diamond. I hope you continue writing.
TheIndianGranger chapter 39 . 3/29
One of my favourite Hermione - Draco story! I must have read it more than 5 times! Amazing job!
LCB chapter 39 . 3/16
Perfrct
LCB chapter 38 . 3/16
Amazing. Well done! Love the parents. This is threat Ron ever. You captured their friendship and love so well. Thank you.
LCB chapter 37 . 3/16
My dads name is rich. I love it.
LCB chapter 36 . 3/16