Reviews for Jareth Takes things Into his Own HandsAgain
excentricaluli chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
O! I do love this story will you continue? I hope you do, really I love it, :)
Kairi's-twin chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
This is really good so far. I feel kind of bad for Jareth I mean she's not even in his kingdom five minutes and she's rejecting him again! On the other I can see where Sarah has the right to be really T-ed of with him too. I would have figured Jareth would wait a couple years until she matured a bit. but I guess love knows no bounds PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Alanna~

P.S.

I love the way you let us in on Jareth's feelings and thoughts!
jojo661538 chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
well keep up the good work _
addrianna818 chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
Ooh, suspencefull, please continue soon!
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
This was a great chapter, and I like the fact that Sarah is not giving up on trying to go home! Though I'm sure Jareth has plans to stop her!

Just have to wait and read !

Please Update Soon!
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is a great start to your story, and I look forward to reading more!
notwritten chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
This is a good, and interesting chapter today. Have a nice day tomorrow, and every day. Keep smiling all the way. :-)
jojo661538 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
evil...EVIL! hahahah well keep up the good work what a mean jareth _
ProfoundBond821 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
"Were they here to people watch as she was?"

Okay, so I might have scanned through it a bit to search for errors! Did you mean to say "Were they here to watch people as she was?"

Okay...bye. _
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Well this chapter is well written. Enjoyable. So please update when you can! Have a great weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Ok that was great I loved it can't wait to see what he has in store for her.

Maria
PaisleyRose chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Okay, I see a few problems here... it's a good start... and I want you to continue but you'd best look to continuity... if 15 months have past that makes Toby nearly two and a half... he's one year old in the movie...

You've got good ideas, you just need to slow down and develop them.
Madamoiselle La Lune chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
interesting, moved a little too fast, try to add more substance to your story, It has great potential.