Reviews for Monster
FluffyMarshmallow chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
Awh! Casey and Derek are too cute! hehe. Max is such a jerk! i wish he could go die somewhere and never ever come back. lol. i love your story! it's awesome! I hope you update soon! D
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
It was nice to get a dose of Dasey. Now we just have to get back on track and to the story!

~Chica~
jaz719 chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
Cool story!
jess chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
it's really good. keep it up. please.
DroppedGratitude chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
I love love love it! :D

Derek is so sweet in this story! hehe :D

But yet he is still Derek haha

Anyways! :D

Update soon (:
pinkstarpatricia chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
i love the story. so dark and scary. I like sam and teegan here. so will emily know what'shappening with casey? are they going to be friends again? update. :)
dramacrazed101 chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
loved it!

Post soon please!
Queen of True Love chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
i really reall really like this story! i think you should finished it and updateit soon!
Lanter chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
“Oh Casey McDonald, your going to kill me!” he sighed covering his eyes with his hand, smiling goofily before flipping over and falling into a deep dream about that kiss.

I liked the display of sweetness in this chapter.
wiswinagirl chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
ha it was short but still good
PB-lover chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
It's awesome!
wprincessannw chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
yeah! I def. enjoyed the fluffy dasey chapter!
princetongirl chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
loved it update soon
KJL chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
Ah, please update soon!

I adore it, and you've left such a cliff-hanger... at least for me! I can't bear to think of what Amy's gonna do.

I love Dasey... so very, very much... and this story was kinda my inspiration to come up with a really original idea... I've never seen yours duplicated :]

Please, please update it asap!
Lanter chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
Hmm, is Amy up to something? I certainly hope not but Max's tentacles seem to reach far and wide.

Thanks for the update:)