Reviews for A Family of Sorts
Shonashee chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
This chapter was my favorite so far. I nearly died when Sasuke said "WE'RE MARRIED" and the whole vengeful brother part.

And Neji...oh I can imagine Sasuke setting it up...
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Man, this was hilarious! It's been a while since a fic last made me laugh. Too bad this probably won't be updated anymore... anyway, fkken favorited.
kuro.no.nukenin chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
You did it again.
Sibrael chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
I absolutely loved these stories!
mUmaRhz chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
hahhahahahaha this is soo funny! hahahahahaha lmao i sort of got lost when they mentioned that she was pregnant and married..i was like woah thats fast! lmao..must of had a time skip huh? lol
mUmaRhz chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
bahahahahaha oh thats sooo funny! bahahahahahaha loved the ending!lmao! loved!
mUmaRhz chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
bahahahahaha awww this is soo funny! i was like a bit confused at the purpose of this...i will understand soon! lmao please finish this!
xelectricskies chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
yayness for funny sakura and suigetsu! :DDD
train to greenwich chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Oh. My. Gorsh. Funniest thing I've ever read. Like, ever.
madam-cipher chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
This whole collection of stories made me grin and laugh nearly every two minutes. Well done! :D Hope to read more from you soon!
gemaima11 chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
Neat. It's really hilarious. D

the ideas are cute.
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
THAT WAS INTERESTING. NOT MUCH SASUKE IN IT THOUGH [ BUT IT WAS STILL GOOD. WHAT WAS THE PAIRING FOR THIS. IT COULDVE BEEN SUIKARI - SUISAKU - SASUSAKU - ?
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
LOL SOO FUNNY! NARUTO TRYING TO TRICK SAKURA WAS HILLARIOUS! I ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT MYSELF I WAS LAUGHING WHEN HE WAS TRYING TO TRICK HER! THEN BOOM! SHE REMINDED ME SHE ONLY CANT REMEMBER THE LAST 'FIVE' MONTHS OF HER LIFE! AND REMEMBERS EVERYTHING ELSE! THAT TOTALLY GOT ME! I LOVED HOW SASUKE TRICKED HER TOO! SO CUTE! BUT ONE THING THAT MADE ME LIKE 'WTF' WAS WHEN HE SAID 'ONE FOR THE NEXT TWELVE YEARS, OR SOMETHING' IT MADE HIM SEEM LIKE HE WAS USING SAKURA AS A BABY MAKING MACHINE! I LOVED THE STORY THOUGH! IT WAS AWESOME! I OVE LOVE LOVE HOW SAKURA DIDN'T CRY OR BREAK DOWN THOUGH! THANKYOU FOR NOT MAKING SAKURA LIKE THAT! AND SASUKE WAS JUST TOO FUNNY! THE WHOLE THING WAS AWESOME!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Ahhahhah! That was wonderful. My EmiBee sent me this :P I'm glad she did U

I really can't tell you anything to improve o.o you're better than me XD
Maniac Tenshi chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
I'll be honest. Very seriously painfully honest. I have not laughed like in so long and I can't remember a proper time when I have. This was one of the most hilarious, absolutely best one-shots I've ever read by anyone. I just loved everything about it so much. That's all I can really say. Loved. It.