Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Confuuuused but still drawn in!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
What a twist! Did Sephy have kids?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Solid first chapter! Can't wait to see how this turns out!
MissKingdomVII chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Wow I forgot all about this story. I'm sad to have come across it again only to see that it hasn't been updated it quite some time. :(
mom calling chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
this is mom again-I'm rereading and just finished #2. I understand this part. And I love what you've done. The Sora part is a bit puzzling, tho I think I get the time warp, other reality thing, but the Radiant Garden part is still very confusing. However, it is only mentioned and only at time of sleep, so I'm going to relax and love what I love, and release the rest. I'll figure out what I need to. I esp. love the scene with Cloud and the kids. So tender. And I believe it thoroughly-my heart says that you are describing reality, not fiction. OK, I'm going to turn the page and get on to #3. Thank you for your skillful and compassionate writing! mc
mom calling chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Found your story last night and got so confused reading it...I guess there are other thread going on here than I can identify-I only know ff7 from movies AC and ACC and what I have picked up trolling the internet...and just in time for you to warn that this is the last chapter for a long while. Oh, well...I think I'll go back and re-read and try to relax about what seems wierd because I don't know the other kingdoms represented here. thx mc
always-kh chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
In the far corner, Merlin huffed. Zack’s unconventional greeting, loud and exuberant as always, had not startled him, but it touched upon two things Merlin was sensitive about: his age and his tendency to turn his house into a pyrotechnician’s worst nightmare. Glaring at Zack over his massive encyclopedia, he puffed up in annoyance. “Did your mother ever teach you manners, Zachary?” he grumbled.

Zack grinned brightly, his amusement shining in his eyes. “She tried. She failed.”

In the chair by the window, a copy of The Mists of Avalon in her hands, Aerith giggled. “I think you choose to conveniently forget, sweetheart,” she said.

“Hey!” he protested, “just whose side are you on, anyway?”-lol

However, he considered them signs he was doing something right.

From what he’d heard over the years, one could never have too many brownie points.-true ;P

i like zack and his rxn to sora.

i love this chapter. the story is not going as i'd expected. it's sad but new and just good. i hope sora does start becoming more like himself soon it's depressing reading about him like this.
always-kh chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
i think it's only natural for sora to be melancholy in this case. i didn't really think about what it would be like when he went home. but this all makes sense and fits. amazing chapter with good insights characterwise and otherwise.
always-kh chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
“Zack says everything’s under control here.” Aeris is making him play messenger.

Recovered from being startled, Tifa giggled. “Sounds like he’s not working hard enough.” It’s probably best that she’s not here right now, anyway.

Cloud grunted, eyes still locked on a spot on the opposite side of the pool. “He’s laughing at you.” That’s why he’s been making her stay at home.-lol. and i like the whole unspoken communication thing it's so cute.

once again cute but it's more mature cute not like the fics where everyone's younger and the fluff seems so sappy and sometimes fake it's good realistic and a little fluffy. nice balance.
always-kh chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Cloud the Bedtime-Nazi, he told himself for the umpteenth time, was definitely not as cool as Cloud the Monster-Slayer.-lol

“So do you think Cloud will ask Tifa to marry him?”

“When I do, it will be when the time is right.”

The children jumped at the sound of Cloud’s soft tenor voice. Sheepishly, they looked up to see not only Cloud, but also Tifa, standing in the doorway. Tinges of pink colored the adults’ faces, but they didn’t seem too flustered otherwise. Embarrassed at having been caught discussing their guardians’ love lives, the children blushed bright red. It was awkward, more so for the children than for Cloud and Tifa.-funny and cute i like the discussion that follows as well
always-kh chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
i love this story! i love the plot twist too! yay maybe he'll survive now! him and denzel. yuffie might try and play matchmaker now that would be interesting. i like the nice mix of cute, funny, and serious. it suits nicely.
always-kh chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
“I don’t even think I could’ve kicked him that hard…” Tifa murmured to herself as she tucked herself snugly beneath the blankets. A sleepy snort broke the silence. “He’s right about shoving him, though.”-lol

i love this story good emotions, dialougue, i love how you managed to integrate both worlds like that and i love the whole plot twist thing with sora being their kid that was unexpected and amazing. and kairi does look like rinoa never realized that b/f. i have a poll up would u mind voting in it? thx.
goatgod chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
great story! i love how descrpitive it is! keep up the good work and update soon! i'd love to see where this ends up.
Expressive Dissonance chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
...I got lost at the parallel worlds bit, so I just cooed over the Zaerith cuteness and the baby and the boys. *squees*
BlackbAngeL chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
That story is absolutely amazing! I love it, very original, and gripping... I really hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what answers Sora will get, and to know if Cloud and Tifa will both get through this...

Great job, you're very talented, thanks for sharing!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »