Reviews for Love's Silhoutte
MidnightWhisper15 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
OMG i forgot to add this to fav oh well now am doing it LOL plzzzz update sooonn!
MidnightWhisper15 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
PLZZZZZ UPDATE SOON i mean please i love it i cant wait plz update soon pretty pretty plz!
pillowwolfpup chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
This is really good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
8Daisy8 chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
I love your song. D
kallou chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
cool now update
kallou chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
keep going
PandaBaaChan chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
I really like this story so far! You should keep writing.. It can only get better from here Update soon!
Sai luver chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Wow.I really like the story.I tried to sing the song and it matched my voice.I have a great singing so I am told by friends family and teachers.I love the song.
Darkest-Dark-Lady chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Awsome story. You should DEFINITALLY continue.
Rainstar148 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
This is just such an awesome story! I love it!
Ill.Healer chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
That was a really good chapter and teh song was really great. i can't wait for the next chapter so...

UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
Gaara'sCoOkIe chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
PLZ UPDATE! This is really good so far! I wonder what Gaara will say 2 Sakura... And a cookie plz!
Ill.Healer chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Ok that was really great i can't wait for future chapters...and Gaara better give me a cookie...if not i'll go and hunt him down and still one for him...but maybe that's just to much for on little cookie...but still i want a cookie.

Lol anyway i can't wait for more Please update soon!
Pale eyes101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
that was so good i loved it keep writing oh and also id like a chocolate chip cookie plz _
Dark Destiny chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
that was really good so this is a sakuxgaara story huh well i like it so far plz plz plz plz keep on writing.