Reviews for The Plague
HyruleanWeeb chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
im curious. how did you come with tis idea? great story tough!
Maria Rianki chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Freaky idea, the plague...but good ending, and best cure ;;

Yeah, I'm cara ithil, I commented on one of ur utube vids D thats how I got to reading this stroy of yours in the first place. I guess you're a RobStar fanatic? Not that thats a bad thing, it's one of the best TT couples! And you're a BBRae supporter! YAY! :D Keep on writing, I really like you're stories!
jessica.brooke chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
OMG I loved it... It was a little...um...scary how well u detailed it! I liked it and you wrote it very well! XOXO

~xStarfirexRobinxo
cartoonstar chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
awesome! loved it! _
tennisgal456 chapter 8 . 1/30/2008
yay new chapter but*sob* the last! what is your next story about?

you almost killed off the entire population. hmm what happened to the villians during this plague?

good old beast boy.

so more people came in to boost the population

great story

I love it!

]

Sequle?
Harry Potter Fan 1994 chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
Good story! Lol just so you know, the Titans ARE Jump City's security, so the Mayor can't really call security on them, and if he did, they'd probably beat them up in like three seconds, but whatever, it went with the story. I liked the idea though, it was very original :)
RavenSis chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
LOVED the beach scene...and with the movie The Plague- funny! so can't wait or your next story!
Moving Mountains chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
Aw glad it was a happy ending. I loved that story, and I can't wait for your next one D
Raven of Alaska chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
That was a very fitting ending. That scene with Beast Boy at the end... I'm surprised Raven didn't beat him to a pulp. Well done, Vballqueen1792
Moving Mountains chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
Great chapter, and yeah the song went perfectly. Nice work, update soon D
RavenSis chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg! i hope that the titans would help to cure the city and they escape the walls and live happily ever after!
cartoonstar chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
ugh, that stupid general is crazy!

oh, jump city got torched

update soon :)
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
WOAH AWESOME m8_YEY there's some hope lol_wickid chap m8_hope ya can update soon

:D