Reviews for Anamnesis in Full Revolution
silentlullabye chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wow. Just wow.
InDeppth chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
it was awesome, the way you fit in everything and the way you set it out. totoally and utterly awesome! u shud have more reviews!

why did he have to rapew him tho?

3 DEPP
silver-badger chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I admit I was not sure after reading "slash" in the summary, but I loved the story, it's intelligent, well-written, not OOC, and has some ideas that may be dark and disturbing, but they are not there in vane.

This is disturbing, yes, but it's so cleverly written, it doesn't feel disgusting at all (nor "sexy" like most slash fanfics usually try to be)...

I actually have thought once that something like that did happened to Benjamin while he was prisoner...

Even if it didn't ended up like you planned it, I think It stills shows the parallels between Sweeney and Anthony.

This part just totally struck to me: "if he is like lucy, even like benjamin, who then are you? which part in the story?"

I applaud to you! this story definately goes to my favorite list.
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Very dark. Very droll. Very disturbing.

But very good.
Naru-Tenchi chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Love the story! Are you going to continue it? If you are please update, this is a true masterpiece!
Penguins Stealing My Sanity chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This is...stunning. Beautifully written, marvelous imagery, symbolism and mataphor galore. EXACTLY my kind of fic. You're an amazing writer, so I have absolutely no corrections or even advice as far as the style and your "voice" go; but in the spirit of giving constructive feedback, I'm going to get nitpicky (since that's all I CAN do with this fic-there are no glaring errors to point out, no gaping plotholes, so I'm reduced to picking on grammar).

The biggest thing that bothered me (which is actually so tiny it's almost insignificant) was in section X, near the very end: "(and, the barker part of him whispers, if he is like lucy, even like benjamin, who then are you?"

You lack capitals. I thought at first that "barker" was a typo of "darker," and then Benjamin and Lucy are both lowercase. For nitpicky grammar freaks like myself, that's slightly irksome.

Then you've got a few contractions missing apostrophes sprinkled throughout the whole story...and I don't think there's anything else to nitpick!

Again, this is a WONDERFUL story, and I'm only being critical because of its wonderfulness. You're an excellent writer, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for you and this fic. Well done!
Koneko Shoujo Sarah chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow.

I'm not really much for ToddxAnthony. But this is an amazing story. It's completely IC, which is difficult for a Sweeney Todd slash. And that makes it charmingly dark.

I completely loved this fic. Hands down, LOVED it.
bloodandwine chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This was very enjoyable, just the sort of thing I could really imagine happening in the story. Todd doesn't really seem to have much in the way of scruples, does he?

If you intend there to be more, please make it so.

xLanette chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I've been waiting for this exact kind of fic ever since the movie came out. XD Thank you kindly.
smashing chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I enjoyed this a lot! Well, not *enjoyed* seeing as it was a rather negative story, but you know what I mean. You are a very talented writer. Welcome to the Sweeney Todd fandom! :)