Reviews for Hell To Pay
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
I see now where we get the title of the I don't know which one of those two came up with this shit,but it sucks!Again,typos,you may want to eventually -in ringtalk 'tween Samoa Joe and Maria-"Joe,asked you to Bring yourself to the ring,not take"2-Scene-backstage,Kevin's dressing room,"Don't worry he,Needs to,notneeds more,than ever"3-"I swear Kevin Scott Nash she,not,you loses your baby"
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
I know they're just typos,but here I go again;like not wike,andScott can't say to Scott,not tryin' to be a hardass about these things,but I would want someone to tell me,if I ever get up the courage to post my for the story,I love it!I knew Scott wouldn't leave,an I knew Kev would be 't wait for Tris' reaction,or Tamara's or Eric's,the latter two ought to be interesting.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Maria no need to be scared,girlfriend,it's a wonderful thing to be carrying the child of the man you problem,thr feud with the Bitch will have to wait a bit,don't want anything happening to the baby.I know you're made of strong stuff,but we have to go into protect mode just now to make sure Baby Nash is healthy,safe and sound.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I can be a little lienient,it happened while they were then he got his head on straight an married thing,I'm kinda nitpicky about is spelling,for instance He/she Shedded his/her clothes NOT Shredded,the latter means to rip site for sight,latter is correct,fomer pertains to a building or a venue,as in the site of the Hall Of Fame ceremony will bePhillips get the picture?Not fussing,as I can usually figure out what you're getting at,just thought I'd mention it,for future reference.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
What is up with Tamara?I mean she an Kev are divorced,Tris wants nothing t'do with her,she should buy a vowel,get a clur,her ass ain't wanted,Period!An in trying to get Kev back,she wants to wrestle th' woman who has his heart freely?The woman,'scuse me,BITCH,is nuts,for needs to find her own man an leave them dearest,too,he needs to leave her alone,was never much of a father,oh heck,let's just call him like he is a sperm donor,not a Daddy or even a father.I had one of those an fortunately,I had an adopted Daddy/maternal grandfather-actually,so I grew up with love,Maria got love from her Mom,an now -Bite Me-has No place in her heart or life,he should just fold up his tents an leave quietly,but sad to say it won't do that.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Put those two together an even I,who can't smell can smell Trouble on th' hoof or is that hoff as in,you get the idea.I am so looking foreward to Maria kickin' Tamara's ass,but good!I still say for a father,even Bischoff to turn on his that,th' man has a serious problem,he is really messed up in the brain is his problem with Maria anyway?Because she was the product of a one night stand or what?It's not her fault he can't keep that thing I think it's cute the way Kev just calmly hands over his credit card without batting an .girlfriend,I would be heading for the next chapter,but I got to get early in the A.M.,but when I return home,I will be getting my read on,looking foreward to some good stuff.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Nice little that creepazoid,Bischoff not have a familial bone in that body of his?I guess not,I mean,he yelled at his real-life son,who's a TNA referee,like he was a total stranger,so what does that tell ya?It may have been just storyline,but still it shows his character,or lack of it,to an while I was away,I saw the movie "The Punisher" again.I'd seen it before I knew,an now that I did,eventho' he was a bad guy,I still cringed watching the fight Nash is in it,he really doesn't have a name except"The Russian" an he has cropped white-blonde hair,But it id our Kevin,an unfortunately he dies at the end of the fight scene,boo!,but I understand,the hero has to survive an the bad guy has to die.I'd love to see him as a hero,heck,I'd love to see him, floating around that he's going back to TNA or he's gonna challenge Taker at some he says ,"Nope,"he's retired angonna stay that way,except for movie roles.I'd love to see him on a weekly basis,I mean he could even do commentary an I'd be taint my I'd pass that along to ya.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I know it would be hard an maybe a bit embarassing,but why isn't that bunch in jail for kidnapping an conspiracy to ,Marcus an Tamara,need to see some consequences for their in jail time,several years,in fact,in my as the title of the story,there will be hell to pay.
Takersgurl35 chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
aw love happy endings...hope you do another one about Scott and Kristen..Great story.
Takersgurl35 chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
Great chapter..Those assholes finally got what they deserve..I'm glad Maria's baby is okay..hopefully the four of them can be happy now.
colossus.key chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
w00t its me lol. i like the plan !
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
good chapter update soon
colossus.key chapter 8 . 1/11/2008
oo ok i like it. i wasnt sure if i was going to but i really do. im sure the next chapter will be good! lol
Takersgurl35 chapter 8 . 1/11/2008
oh my God..what do Tamara nad Eric have on Scott and Kevin to make them act that way..I hope Maria dont lose her baby..great chapter.
Takersgurl35 chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
Glad Kevin's being cool about Maria being pregnant,,god wait till Tamara finds out, she'll probably try to hurt Maia and make her lose the baby..I hope Kevi keeps a good eye on her..Glad Scott and Kristen made up..great chapter.