Reviews for That Ferret!
purplepam chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Whoa..Are you sure this is your first fanfic? Sure, it had some punctuation mistakes but the story was amazing! In the books, Hermione never made me laugh but in this fanfic, I laughed my ass off! I loved it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Interesting.

I wasn't expecting the ending revelations of the true dynamic that Dramione had.
dmlainey chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved it! :)
xoxBiteSizexox chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
cute one-shot
mm chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Adorbs and hilarious!
Magical words chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I loved this fic - so cute! Hermione's inner ramblings, Draco's sexiness and the end twist was all so great.

I hope to read more from you sooon, like right now!
aria04 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
hey, congrats on writing ur first fanfic!

just last week i drew some on my first fanart for rose and scorpius, i havent posted it yet but yeh

it was a good story, funny how draco could predict her every move lol
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is really good!

Loved it!

xx :D
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Haha, I didn't realize that they were already together! Great fic! :)
Katieeee chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This is so good I didn't even guess at the ending! Such a surprise and I really love your style of writing. Well done If you are writing anything else please do so...I want to read it!
hotbritt5000 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
:) Cute. You Did Well :D
Bella Elizabeth Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
loved it! really cute ) for some reason i didn't see the ending coming altho after reading it, i really should have... lol so i guess that's how good ur writing was )
sunchyme chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Loved the twist and the fact that they were still in character. Hermione's internal ramblings were really well written.
XOxDramionexOX chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
After I finish telling you how much I love your story and press "submit feedback/review"...I will sit back and admire your story.

I love love love your story. It is simply amazing. Who would have ever thought to write a story like that{besides you of course}. Brilliantly Beautiful!{SIGH![of admiration]:D}

Much luv 2 ya,

Tara

P.S. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
gitgit chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
hehehehehe *giggles* that was brilliant :)

i find it adorable and i had no idea it was leading to that