Reviews for How It's Done
SecretanimeFreak chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
OMG that was one of the sweetest stories I EVER read. I love the paring you made them fit perfectly. I especially love this part: That night, I shared a bed with him, and I had never felt so happy. His arms were around me and his kisses covered my face. I truly felt loved. It's just so awwwww. Lol keep writing beacuse I envy you ]
Lives-In-2D chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Neji became a bit OOC by the time of the carnival...but otherwise this story was pretty cute! I like NejIno...pairings like this are fun to write about!
G. Namo chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
ahahahaha. that was a very cute fic :)

i'm starting to like nejixino pairing a lot e_e'

anyway, great job !
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Awesome job. The ending completes me :D

It's very cute and I loved how slowly their relationship progressed, and how Ino hated him for half of the fic LOL. Aww, my fave scene had to be in the Academy when Neji made Shiro do the push ups, or when he decided to redo the weapons use lesson. I thought that was very Neji but at the same time, it was kinda sweet of him
Uchihas1010Hyuuga chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Awesome fic.
Akahime88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Cute. :D
Fifteen Flavors chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
That was so awesome! I've never really thought about this couple. I was just looking for stories with Neji and Sakura, and decided to see if there are any fanfictions with Neji and other girls, and I tried NejiIno. And so I found this story. I must say, it really was awesome! Now that I think about it, they really look cute together!

Thanks for writing this fanfiction and have a nice day!
Gaahina chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
awesome! awesome! awesome!
Katrina132 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
lol nicely written
Snow Bunny 1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Hi

As much as I rather Ino be with Shikamaru and Neji be with Tenten,this wasn't that bad.

Scotty-Lover