Reviews for Shamelessly
Politelycynical chapter 1 . 2/13
Aw, I loved this. I've been sifting through the old Fremione stories. This is a really good one :D
mariteri chapter 1 . 1/24
That was sweet. I really loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Really funny, I loved the Yelling in the rain bit. Congrats on 100 reviews. Keep up th good work!
GrangerDanger lol chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I enjoy your fluffier stories as well as your angsty ones. Definitely one of the best Fremione story.
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Dancing in the rain with Fred...yup, I'd do that!
3broomstix chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I LOVED IT! I love reading Hermione/Fred. I love how she expressed her feelings and thought about him. She was obviously in love with him and he was head over feels in love with her. This was amazing and I truly loved it, but I especially loved the "Must Use Phrases". My favorite one would have to be, "I took sarcasm as my foreign language course." I just might have to use that one...
Helianza chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow. That was awsome. Really great. And hot too.
I think yhis is one of the first challenges I ever read that included so well the "phrases". The story felt natural, really incredible.
If you like the Fred/Hermione pairing, may I suggest "Just a harmless joke" by Crazygirl47 ? It has been some time since I last read it, but your fic reminded me of it :)
Thank you for sharing this!
love and temptations chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
oh i LOVE it so sweet 3
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Awww Loved your Fred! Great story!
C.Weasley chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is perfect. I love the details and I love the secret relationship that was obviously so much more. I love the bit about his fifty three and a half freckles and her butterfly tattoo. :)
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Loved it! I absolutely adore the twins - they're my two favorite characters. Fred and Hermione are just perfect together. :) Great work!

-Charmy
her illusion chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
sweet :) LOL at this "I made a carrot and toenail pie once and fed it to Ron,"
MiaCara chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I do love this story, I've read it before, but I love coming back to it.
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aww, this is great. (:
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Beautiful. Truly, honestly beautiful.