Reviews for Shamelessly
LCB chapter 1 . 8/1
Sweet.
Aww really adorable
misscosette08 chapter 1 . 1/19
That killed me! It was so adorable, loved it! xx
amr56 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
The relationship between them is very sweet, especially when Hermione is able to admit her feelings. I like that Fred just randomly telling a her bits about his life.
a-sleepingdragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I absolutely love this story and have read it over 20 times and never get bored of it. Shame on me for not leaving a review earlier ! It's funny and naughty and sweet all in one and I LOVE it.
soyforramen chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Read this a few times through, and I still love it. Thanks!
Politelycynical chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Aw, I loved this. I've been sifting through the old Fremione stories. This is a really good one :D
mariteri chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
That was sweet. I really loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Really funny, I loved the Yelling in the rain bit. Congrats on 100 reviews. Keep up th good work!
LackingDelirium chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I enjoy your fluffier stories as well as your angsty ones. Definitely one of the best Fremione story.
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Dancing in the rain with Fred...yup, I'd do that!
3broomstix chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I LOVED IT! I love reading Hermione/Fred. I love how she expressed her feelings and thought about him. She was obviously in love with him and he was head over feels in love with her. This was amazing and I truly loved it, but I especially loved the "Must Use Phrases". My favorite one would have to be, "I took sarcasm as my foreign language course." I just might have to use that one...
Helianza chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow. That was awsome. Really great. And hot too.
I think yhis is one of the first challenges I ever read that included so well the "phrases". The story felt natural, really incredible.
If you like the Fred/Hermione pairing, may I suggest "Just a harmless joke" by Crazygirl47 ? It has been some time since I last read it, but your fic reminded me of it :)
Thank you for sharing this!
love and temptations chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
oh i LOVE it so sweet 3
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Awww Loved your Fred! Great story!