Reviews for The Roommate
reginaqueen chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I really like the way you make them fall in love gradually instead of going straight into it. I also like the way that you include events fullof suspense throughout the story. I can wait for you to update!
fredandgeorgerokmysoxs chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
W.O.W! tHIS STORY IS SO INTRANCING I CAN'T GET ENOUGH SO NOW YOU HAVE TO RITE MORE MOO HA HA HA H...
EC4me chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
This is really good. I don't think they should move too quickly either. I would like to see something from Edward's pov tho as to what he's thought of Bella all these years and why he wanted her to move in with him.
shelbymarie04 chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
That was so good! I just found this story today and I'm very glad I did. I have to admit I was a bit confused at a part in the first chapter, though. Did Edward and Bella know each other well in high school, or not so well?
alwaysgone chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
It was amazing. I loved it! Well worth the wait! Looking forward to the next!
missingyou68 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Come on write more. U know u wanna!
ff9moonie chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This story is sounding pretty awesome!
meladori chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i like it so far! great start. )
jen babes chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i loved it!

cnt wait til u add more

XD
Simply Emma chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
this waas really cute. i like it a lot. update really soon please i cant wait to see what your going to do with this!
Smiles4Twilight chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I really like this story. I dont think I've read anything like it. I've read similar in some places but who hasnt on fanfiction. lol Please continue!
CHEEKYCHIN chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
aw.

that WOULD be a dream come true :)

keep writing, you have caught my interest D
alwaysgone chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I thought this was a great first chapter! Thumbs up for the length! We all long having long chapters! The writing is very good. Well understood, few errors. The story line is good! light hearted, flirty, and funny so far. looking forward to reading your next update.
bubba2494 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i loved it! i can just imagine all the embarassing moments they will have living together! i will be GREAT! so is Edward still a vampire? i wonder. i can't wait for the next chapter! Update Soon! byebye:)
1,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73