Reviews for Unbroken
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I read your other supernatural fanfictions,
And Wow.
They are really well written.
You are a brilliant writer!
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Superb story with great character exploration, beautiful nuances.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is brilliant! (I sound like one of those hip-hop, repeating records.) You capture Sam and Dean so well.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Great fic, and so believable that Dean's impending deal would take its toll on Sam in the shape of migraines as he forwent sleep and food to find an out for his brother. And it brought home to Dean even more how not okay Sam was with it all.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Really well done story, thanks! I think that you really nailed down the characters of Sam and Dean and how they think!
Freya922 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wonderful exploration of the true cost of Dean's deal, and how that plays out in the boys' relationship.
hag123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD. WOW. keep it up!
CrystalAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That was somewhat painful to read, mostly because we all know where their battle ends up, but it was really beautiful too. You characterize their relationship so well.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Awesome. I loved how this all played out. Great characterization, great conversation. Hard stuff to get through, but you wrote it really well. :D
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wonderful story. You did an amazing job with this topic. I'm just so sorry that Dean never figured out that Sam would be lost and ripe for manipulation with him gone. It was a pivotal time and I'm glad I read this!
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Seriously I have no clue , even watching the show , why Dean ever thought Sam would be okay with his having made the deal and just accept the fact the Dwan was going to die and that he was going to go to hell at the end of that year like he should just accept loosing his brother without a fight , without doing all he possible can to save Dean because even if they aren't right by eachothers side practically attached at the hip the fact that his brother is alive and safe is what matters even more than them actually being right together and I think that was why Dean , even though he was terrified was seemingly okay with going to hell because of the deal Sam would be alive and to him that was all that mattered
PhoeStiel chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
what a beautiful and heartbreaking illustration of the boys in s3. i really enjoyed this, thank you.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I kind of like the way you portray both brothers' reactions to the Deangoingtohell thing better than I like how it was shown in the original series. So yeah, great work.

Oh and I loved the pliers line :)
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is such a beautiful insight into both that I don't think I even have the words to tell you how I felt reading it :S Fantastic job.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was great, well-written, and super in-character. Awesome job! :)