Reviews for Autobot's Guide to Human Recreation
catgirlfireflare chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! LOL those two are hysterical XD
The Perfect Spell chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
"Hey Ironhide, how about a game of pool when we get back?"

Because Ratchet is secretly awesome at that too? Heh.
The Perfect Spell chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
You go Ratch'!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
I LOVE your interpreations for the whole bit! Hope this MAY actually get a few more updates on things sometime.

Ever hopeful FT
Firelizard Tamer chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
*laughs hard*

Seems you had Males of ANY species universal in Bond Movies/Fandom. *Giggles* I LOVE that Bee has a 'crush' on a movie car. Yep, Fast and Furious or ANY Action pic really. Can you see Ironhide with the Die Hard Series?
Firelizard Tamer chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Hmmmm you know this is the FIRST I've EVER read of Racketball with the 'Bots. I found this Fun that it was again Ironhide and RATCHET (of all mechs) who played this. Thanks again! It was a hoot to read!

Ever thought of posting PingPong or DODGEBALL? *laughs*
Firelizard Tamer chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
*laughs hard*

Oh PRICELESS! Figures that Ironaft would get into THIS action! *giggles*

LOVE the oneshots who do this bit with the Autobots against humans thing. Thanks for a great laugh!
CosmicEssence chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
you do banter by Ironhide and Ratchet very very well...and very believable at that! I think ts unfair Prime got left out of camping, seemed like he wanted to go, if only to get away from his other 2 loonys :) too bad there isnt more of this series. You could do some of the more daredevil things like bungee jumping or more basic like trying to get a large bot to garden as payment to Judy's flowers.
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
haha the reaction over the bond movie is great. Also Sam claiming Optimus cheated was brave of him though i'm glad you didnt make it obvious as to whether Optimus was more shocked or amused by the the claim. What sybol did Sam draw toget Miakela to guess the guy was lost?
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
the paintball was class...can just see them scattering away from the two robots. and then them ganging up on them as well as not surrending quietly...that was best part. Very good. And Fig did survive...i'm sure he did cause he's in the second movie...i think. lol your're making me doubt it now ;p
DammitJim chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
A fab idea!
Artemis1000 chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
Hahaha, I love it! My favourite chapter was the James Bond chapter :D
Marinelife37 chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
Great story very funny. My suggestion for the next chapter is Dance Dance Revolution or watching Nascar.
Dragon260 chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Hahaha, oh dude. It's funny to see Ratchet and Ironhide bicker like that.
PandylBas chapter 8 . 9/17/2008