Reviews for Chance Encounter III: Return to Middle Earth
Timeless Miracle chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
ive been meaning to tell you this for a while but i believe you have the hilt mixed up with the pommel, as the hilt is the part of the blade closest to the finger guard.
mudkipz chapter 29 . 12/22/2012
Freaking amazing. So. Much. Luvs.
fantasywind chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
Again Calypso, hehe. But why not Ulmo or Osse, Middle Earth is after all in their jurisdiction, and they rather like to intervene from time to time. Besides that I like it.
Forgotten Honor chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
"My advice to you: stay on land." I about fell out of my chair, I laughed so hard. My sides still hurt!

BANZAI!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
"You will?" Anna-Maria was so surprised and pleased by his gentlemanly ways and courtly language that she forgot to be angry with him. That rogue was really very charming, despite all his faults and fickleness. And he would be a beautiful man, if he would only wash sometimes and not be drunk all the time.

Hmm, a little out of character for Anamaria.
Narniacsunite login issues chapter 14 . 5/23/2011
Great story, great series actually. The only issue I’ve got with this instalment of the Chance Encounter Saga is that in this chapter when the pirates show the flag they’ve desgined for the Gondorian navy, and Legolas is trying (unsucessfully) to stop them using the flag, and Barbossa basically tells him off but politely, he calls him “Mast Greenleaf” when he should have called Legolas, “Master Thandruilion”. Legolas Greenleaf was a completely different elf. ( wiki/Legolas#Legolas_of_Gondolin) Legolas of Greenwood/Mirkwood (depending where you’re from and whatnot[the whatnot being if you’re his friend or not])/The Woodland Realm (as rendered in the live action movies) is Legolas Thandruilion. Thus Barbossa’s lines right after Legolas speaks should be these: "‘Well, I be thinkin' it be perfect,’ said Barbossa defensively. ‘We be pirates after all, Master Thandruilion, and you can't take that from us.’" Rather than “‘Well, I be thinkin' it be perfect,’ said Barbossa defensively. ‘We be pirates after all, Master Greenleaf, and you can't take that from us.’” Forgive the re-write but I just had to say it. It’s a small error in the grand scheme of things but still, it should never have even happened but sometimes small errors slip past us.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 29 . 4/25/2010
Not a bad section. Wills mortal now. What type of immortality does balien have, non aging or can't be killed? I read this once series called Casca The Eternal Merceny who was the Roman who pirced Christ side with a spear and was cursed to remain as he was(immortal soldeir) until Christ returned. He had his heart ripped out, burned at the stake until he was a skeleton and he always came back.

By the way when I suggested a crossover with Underworld with this series, I wasn't thinking of Selen exactly, I was thinking the third movie Rise of the Lycans with Lucien the first Lycan and the vampire princess Sonya. You seem to avoid crossing over with modern times so that would work better.
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Fantastic!
Missiworld chapter 29 . 7/18/2009
I have loved this fanfiction. It's honestly the best that I have ever read. Good work. Can't wait to read the fourth!
Loraine chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
I cried more during this chapter than I did last night while watching Dumbledore die during Harry Potter. Very beautifully written.
Loraine chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
This is actually the first time that I have ever reviewed for you (I decided I'd wait until you didn't ask for reviews). I've greatly enjoyed your stories about Balian, and I've been reading them as much as possible for nearly two weeks now. You are truly a gifted and wonderful author with great things ahead of you. I wish you the best in your writing endeavours, and I hope to see more from you in the future. Thank you for making my summer holidays a little more entertaining.

Loraine
Isis the Sphinx chapter 29 . 10/4/2008
*claps* Here we go again! I really like what you're doing with this. Is there going to be some type of over-arching plot? That spans all the stories, or is it contained to one plot per story?

Keep writing!
incarnate of evil chapter 29 . 7/29/2008
Well I'm glad you finished that one well done. But I noticed an inconsitancy, you said it was almost 8 years since Balian had lost Jocelyn, if this is the case how can Barisian be only 4 if Balian is his father? Just thought I would point it out :D
talking2myself chapter 29 . 7/20/2008
As always, I loved the conclusion and you left me wanting more! It was such a good close... even if it was a bit of a cliffie! I especially like the dialogue between Barisian and Balian. It's rather touching! Can't wait for the next one!
Black-Luna chapter 29 . 7/18/2008
wow! what a story. i really had fun reading it. i will definitely be reading the next one.