Reviews for Doing the Math
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Haha! I love Nathan-in-denial fics _ And I like that what he tried to do just seemed to make it worse. Thanks for writing!
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
lol i would have nev thought bout that story :P good job :P
Kat chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
You're a fabulous writer! This is in-character and hilarious (my two favorite things to see in fanfiction). I'm going to go check out your other fics now.
graver chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Very entertaining. Wonderful take on Nathan, he can be pretty... ignoring (ignorant? :P). The dialogs were spot on, too.

"Hell, he was going to amputate the entire fucking limb. The entire fucking thing." (my absolute favorite)

You're funny. Great story.
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Why does this not have more reviews? :O

It was in one word... amazing. And you know, I should be disturbed by the implied pairing in this fic, but I am not (and I've read several other fics with this pairing, too... and enjoyed them...O_o...). I suppose that is the beauty of something written very well- something that I think you accomplished with this one-shot. I think it stands beautifully on its own and I loved how you wrote Nathan (and how you came full-circle with the "fathers" line). Great job!
Idareu2loveme chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I loved this! I mean, really, really, loved this. It was just so funny and cute and... begging for a sequel!
rhymneyfaries chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Hahaha, I love it. Just wish this actually happened. :D
Michelsita chapter 1 . 1/4/2008

Love, love, love your portrait of Nathan and when Angela and Heidi commented him about how obvious Peter and Claire's behaviour were to everybody.
Fibeson chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Besides from the incest part, this is pretty hilarious. Love the portrayal of Nathan. By the way it's Petrelli, not Peterelli. Also I don't really get what 2 plus 2 equals 5 means.
Esther-87 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Urm.. Don't get me wrong but based on the first sentence, I was expecting Noah to be in the fic, too. Heh, I don't find it surprising to find Nathan purposely ignoring the matter. Love how he compares his look with Superman's ;)
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
For some strange reason, I was laughing like crazy throughout the entire thing. It does look insanely weird from Nathan's POV. But it is undeniable, there has to some incestual Paire.