Reviews for Father Needs to Get a Room
Jeeun chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh they horror and terror the newly weds must have caused before their wedding. I'm smiling an evil grin by just imagining it. The four of them must have been called the four demons from hell! I would not wish to be in any of the professors's shoes when the four were attending school. And Harry and Draco, they have married, are still doing it like rabbits, and still wanting more, and STILL being dictated by their daughters. Wonder if Ron fainted when he realized that both of his sons were marrying Malfoys, and that he would be in-laws with a Malfoy, though seeing that his best friend actually married one, the shock wouldn't have been that big. And since the twins probably would have talkes ALOT about the Malfoy twins. Anyway, this was a wonderful one-shot of what happend after. :D Thank you.
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
very cute :D & very well written :D
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Once again very very intertaining!
Stalker of Stories chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
... why were the twins (Weasley, second set) imitating Jeff Dunham?
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
haha that was soo funny. what song did harry and draco sing?
tilly-tally-tease chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
oh goodness that was amazing!

i loved the 'daddy needs to get laid' story, and this one is equally grand!

:D love it and was laughing all the way through both of them XD
fifespice chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
what evil evil twins and who knew ron and draoc would end up being related cos thier offspring would marry each other so funny
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Haha, absolutely love this!

The twins marrying the twins gives it an extra special little twist. A good twist though :D

From Me x
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
diobolical little squirts eh?
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
hahaha... they SHOULD'VE sang "that one" from Grease. Props to Gabi and Izzi!
just-another-generic-emo-kid chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh! I really loved that. And I liked the Jeff Dunham reference. , that was awesome. -
galiemme chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
On a steeck! *laughs* Still think Achmed's a better act though ;)

Never read OC-stories with such pleasure, I'm a bit sad they're already over! I like yourwriting style, and the twins are way amusing. Kudos!
Atomic Shadow Kitten chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
SUCKS!
an ex-tra ordinary parrot chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
WOW. Interesting story you got there. I just read it because the title caught my eye and I was curious. The whole Harry x Draco purple loving theme was pretty interesting. Kinda funny considering how Harry and Draco were constantly at odds with each other. But wow.
njferrell chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was nice. Will there ever be a story that fills in the blanks between part 1 and 2? At the end of 1 Harry and Draco were locked in the DADA class having a "disciplnary" meeting. Part 2 has the girls grown up and getting married. That meeting must have got busy fast. The rest of the girls seven years at Hogwarts had to have been hilarious. One can only imagine the things they put Harry through or how they spent the summers after they got their parents together. It' seems a shocker that the school made it through the girl's stay there. Who proposed Harry or Draco and how much did Harry have to think before asking or saying yes. He was getting the demons as daughters.