Reviews for Technophobia
hahaha
theunhappytwins chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Where is Konan?
chanez chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
OMG this is so damn hilarious! Loved the second chapter! Kisame saying it's the dango delivery man on the phone was so funny! Great work! Looking forward to the third chapter )
haru12213 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
hey! just gotta say i luved the second ch. it made me almost fall off my stool! make ch. 3 soon plz!
MagnoliaCrescent47 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
possibly one of the best crack i have ever read *nods head sagely* but i dont think you will be continuing (due to the info. in your summary and the "complete" status of the story) bummer :( i really like this one *favorites story* hope you change your mind! XD thanks for the fic
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
omg thise is so cute and funny i cant wait until the next chap plez write it soon
cy-grl chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Hahahaha, this is AWESOME! *adds*
gar-a-ash chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Poor Hidan. Please continue!
Tatsuta chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
personally, i think this fic is genious! hidan- afraid of a telephone...lol! that's so funneh! please continue!
ChocolateBlond chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Hahahaha. Hidans scared of a phone. thats so funny. hope you keep writing
Nekomyuki chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
wow i hope you keep continuing to write these akatsuki fanfics your hilarious i can't wait till the next chapter!
Maya Maria chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
To bad there wasn't a hidden camera recording this for everyone in the Leaf Village; it would be perfect for some

"The aktaske(sp?) aren't all that scary" propaganda. But you probably wouldn't be able to fight them:You'd be to busy laughing yourself to death remembering The Great, Powerful, Itachi Uchiha,who killed his clan, is scared to death of a little telephone!
skydreia chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
i'm reviewing ; ; gimmie another chapter dammit X3 man i laughed so hard at this story i almost teared, please finish it, it's at the good part too ;;
NariNariNuro chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
I am, quite literally, laughing my ass off.

How, just HOW did you come up with this? It's hilarious!

Great work, as usual! :3

'Hope you'll continue to write as good as you're doing now!

Oh, and sorry for bringing this up, but, for some improvement, I've noticed that you seem to get 'your' and 'you're' mixed up.

But aside from that, it's perfect! :D
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Heehee!

Poor Hidan!

I can't wait for the third part!