Reviews for This is my way as a ninja
Is sasuke didn't seek orochimaru in this fic?
jhian casey chapter 1 . 5/15
the hell with those anti itasaku runts!
and for fucks sake! there's a reason why this is called a "fanfiction"!
the author is free to write whatever he/she wants .. whether its OOC or not or its canon or not!
mind your own business stupid! grrr!
we dont give a damn whose pairing you ship so get damn lost!
giselleg chapter 1 . 5/5
Good job awesome writer! I really enjoyed reading this. :D
jo107 chapter 1 . 1/9
my heart feels like crumpled paper...
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh god the feels! Bravo!
CarmelMoon chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh my god! I started crying when I was reading this it's honestly really, really amazing! Would you please, please, PLEASE consider making a couple more chapters or at least a sequel so I/we (as in the other readers) can find what happens to Sakura. Or if she makes it.
AnbuTobi154 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Goddamn it i'm fucking crying! Every time i read this good ass story i end up crying! -.- This is story is to fucking sad ):
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Right now I am posting as a guest or whatever coz I forgot my password but... leaving that behind, your fic was AMAZING!
I actually had already read this three or four times before but decided to review this time coz I happened to spy that rude review you wrote bout in your A/N. I have read almost all of your fics and they are so very well written...and very impressive!... )
keep up the good work.
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
WHAT THE ASDFGHJKLXCVBBNM! WHO THE HELL INSULTED MY ITASAKU SHIP?! WHOOO? IMMA BURN HER ASS WITH AMATERASU AND PUNCH HER TO THE GROUND!

I absolutely hate peeps like that *cough cough* Opinions are meant to inspire and encourage others, not bring them down. If she want to vent off her ass-smelly fruatrations,take it out on her bf (if she has one).

Okay. I'm gna cool off. It pisses me off seeing insults against any character. Even if there were pairings i don't like i sure as hell wouldn't diss them. Gawd!

But anyways, i like the angst. Made my tummy hurt almost on the verge of tears. I would have surely cried if sakura died but she didn't. And you're right. They were completely OOC. But who cares, i've read loads of fanfics that was insanely OOC. LOL. And yep! Thats way they call it fanfic. So on to the next one, the sequel.
I would have continued on, but reading your AN riled me up . Had to speak out my mind. Anywho, ciao and kudos for the job well done.
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Interesting. Itachi how rude! Glad you made the right decision in the end.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That was absolutely fabulous! I don't care if YOU think Itachi was OCC. I think it was a very good perspective of Itachi's personality. And Sakura is not OCC for betraying her village! She would have done it if the anime gave her the chance! But really, how you said that Itachi's indifference was a mask, a mere facade? I love it! Meaning that he is NOT a socially deprived person. Thank goodness. Well you didn't let Sakura die. Very happy here! And Sasuke hit her with Chidori... Hm... Makes me hate him more.
Well you have have made me a the happiest person ALIVE! (Not DEAD! Dead have no fingers to type!)
And I wholeheartedly agree with you when you talk about criticisms and stuff. If you don't like this pairing, don't read it. Those people who wrote nonsense on your reviews are cretins.
(A/N: I hope I'm not one of them!)
Wrapping it all up, this fanfic with oneword: AWESOME!
Now I better get going, I don't want to be late!
Love you, your story, your brain and I suggest a sequel!
Ja ne!
pisquenta chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I liked it, although I feel it would've been ok if she died too!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
;);););)
soph chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Interesting prequel! And yes they seem a bit OOC but i don't really mind. This is a unique plot and i'm willing to give this verse a shot since i love your other works very much.
thetinroof chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I'm glad you didn't let her die! You're so good at writing about their emotions. There's so much detail!