Reviews for This is my way as a ninja
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Interesting. Itachi how rude! Glad you made the right decision in the end.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That was absolutely fabulous! I don't care if YOU think Itachi was OCC. I think it was a very good perspective of Itachi's personality. And Sakura is not OCC for betraying her village! She would have done it if the anime gave her the chance! But really, how you said that Itachi's indifference was a mask, a mere facade? I love it! Meaning that he is NOT a socially deprived person. Thank goodness. Well you didn't let Sakura die. Very happy here! And Sasuke hit her with Chidori... Hm... Makes me hate him more.
Well you have have made me a the happiest person ALIVE! (Not DEAD! Dead have no fingers to type!)
And I wholeheartedly agree with you when you talk about criticisms and stuff. If you don't like this pairing, don't read it. Those people who wrote nonsense on your reviews are cretins.
(A/N: I hope I'm not one of them!)
Wrapping it all up, this fanfic with oneword: AWESOME!
Now I better get going, I don't want to be late!
Love you, your story, your brain and I suggest a sequel!
Ja ne!
pisquenta chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I liked it, although I feel it would've been ok if she died too!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
;);););)
soph chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Interesting prequel! And yes they seem a bit OOC but i don't really mind. This is a unique plot and i'm willing to give this verse a shot since i love your other works very much.
thetinroof chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I'm glad you didn't let her die! You're so good at writing about their emotions. There's so much detail!
flamxfox chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Ohmygeee I cried. Love it so much (":
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I'll take a cookie.
I did like this one.
well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
this is so good. im so jealous that you have such a talent for writing. and i love itasaku
Adonna2424 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I haven't finished the series yet but so far I really love the first two stories and I'm a couple chapters into the third multi-chapter installment. Although I really wish I could have read what happened when she was captured and what brought them to this point. Can't wait to see where you are taking this plot line-must read and thanks!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
As always, in my opinion, your writing is just perfect. Your words are meaningful, your message is clear and in this specific story was so emotionally heavy *in a good way* that I felt heartbroken for the crossed lovers! I want you to know that I feel extreme joy every time I read one of your stories. About the rude review your friend received, I'm sorry she had to deal with such unpleasant thing... c'mon, this is a fanfiction, the writer is allowed to do anything he/she wants with the characters... It's so stupid to mistreat others because of something so utterly small like this. But fear not, dear Paws, I'll always support you, because I'm a true admirer of your talent! I wish you the best! PLEASE COME BACK, it's been ages since you wrote something!
jro08 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was a very moving scene. Thank you.
sensoray chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I love all your stories. You are the J-Pop Princess of wonderful ItaSaku pairings :)
J chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really like this story. I loved the way you portray Sakura and it made me feel for her. Please keep writing.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
that flamer is so friken stupid, we all know itachi and sakura is an unrealistic pairing, but thats why FANFICTION exits, anything can happen. i love your stories and im a major Ita/saku fan eventhough i know ita unrealistic. i HATE FLAMERS